Xbox Developer Direct 2024 | Trailers Posted | (CONSOLE WAR NEUTRAL THREAD)

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Because MachineGames has always been a first person studio and has experience in that regard.
Idk breh, 1st person combat doesn't work unless it's stealth focused or you put a LOT of sauce on it e.g. all the stuff Cyberpunk lets you do with cyberware and swords.
The Riddikk games were 90% about stealth. An Indy game needs a full fleshed out dynamic combat system and I'll be shocked if they pull that off with a 1st person perspective

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Idk breh, 1st person combat doesn't work unless it's stealth focused or you put a LOT of sauce on it e.g. all the stuff Cyberpunk lets you do with cyberware and swords.
The Riddikk games were 90% about stealth. An Indy game needs a full fleshed out dynamic combat system and I'll be shocked if they pull that off with a 1st person perspective

Disagree, breakdown for Xbox was fantastic for its first person combat. Replayed it recently and it holds up well.

Preferences imo

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Avowed is will be a 7/10 game.
It looks like it's trying to be Elder Scrolls but no creative edge to it. Its just doing what is expected.

I'm hoping they just showed it off too early because even Outer Worlds has more depth currently.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox got too many fukkin fps games. Like seriously. Only one that looks remotely interesting to me is hell blade y’all can keep the rest.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Disagree, breakdown for Xbox was fantastic for its first person combat. Replayed it recently and it holds up well.

Preferences imo

Combat in the Indy game looks like a means to an end if you fukk up the stealth set piece, I bet the focus will be the puzzles after you clear out an area. Almost like a linear narrative based around the tombs in Tomb Raider.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Combat in the Indy game looks like a means to an end if you fukk up the stealth set piece, I bet the focus will be the puzzles after you clear out an area. Almost like a linear narrative based around the tombs in Tomb Raider.

Yeah, I can see this. Probably not the main focus anyways