Xbox and Nintendo make more profit than Playstation off less revenue

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I still didn't saying anything about console sales, I explained a revenue boost. You brought console sales into the mix.

Then you tried to pull a gotcha by bringing up that consoles don't make money, which explains my point in why Sony had a 41 percent increase in revenue but no profit growth.

You said I'm acting like there's something special about console sales, where did I do that?
No shyt, what good is having a large install base if they aren't buying your shyt to scale.

Clearly Sony is investing heavy in increasing it's install base and that's costing them profits. It's not a sustainable practice long term unless they see comparable growth and in read profitability.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
What’s even funnier , Phil Spencer debunks the numbers himself in the very same article :mjlol:

Expect more pathetic threads like these friends, that Starfield Cope thread cut these brothers deep.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I hate how I missed this thread in the beginning. However, I've spoken on this a long time ago

The crazy thing is, none of this was hard to see. This was for everyone to see. Not Activision and Bethesda specifically but to get busy with the acquisitions. Even the analyst dude using what he calls a war of attrition. I've been saying that going on two years, search will validate that. Microsoft woke and finally said, "what the fukk are we doing, we are Microsoft' and went to fukking work. Fandom blinded a lot of people to this.I realized when they had the 5 acquisitions in 2018 at E3, I saw that Microsoft was building the death star.

I literally just said this a week ago.

Not even being funny, trollish, etc. For as long as Microsoft has been in this space, there has only been one thing that I just couldn't wrap my mind around which is that the world's wealthiest company, a software company no less, wouldn't figure out a software market. It wasn't always guaranteed that they would but if they would, their correction would be swift and will move forward at a breakneck speed to make up for lost time. They have billions, with a B, billions for Gamepass for years according to Jeff Grubb for example. It's a game of economics basically. Doing the tango with a focused Microsoft is asking someone to play in the rain yet not get wet. It's a tough ask to not eventually get soaked if they continue to push and apply pressure.

That's where we are. Every single thing that I've said they'd do this generation, they've either done it or are in the midst of doing it. I can't even call it a prediction, its the damn Microsoft playbook, lol. The shyt has less plays than Tecmo Bowl. Apply financial pressure. That's the damn playbook. Big bank take little bank and it works every time.

The bold is the reality. Microsoft gets to move around the Monopoly board taking 5 turns to your every one. Eventually, it doesn't even matter if you own Boardwalk or Park Place if you can't even make to Free Parking with your bank account intact because Microsoft put hotels on everything, somehow, even the damn railroads and utilities. Cold world.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
dcome.gif

Looks like X-Bots are at it again, keep suckin off microshaft bruh:snoop:

Dleave.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate how I missed this thread in the beginning. However, I've spoken on this a long time ago

The bold is the reality. Microsoft gets to move around the Monopoly board taking 5 turns to your every one. Eventually, it doesn't even matter if you own Boardwalk or Park Place if you can't even make to Free Parking with your bank account intact because Microsoft put hotels on everything, somehow, even the damn railroads and utilities. Cold world.
This. And it sucks that they're not going to stop until some trade commision tells them to. Who needs coaching when you can just buy the team.

Just call them the Clippers at this point. That championship is going to feel hollow knowing how they got it.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these Xbots do is talk about anything but games.

So and so makes more money. We should purchase this studio next

At least talk about console sales or something.

:francis:
:why:

There are like 10 threads about xbox on the 1st 2 pages created by Sony Stan's

On top of that y'all ain't have a 1st party game drop all year :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. And it sucks that they're not going to stop until some trade commision tells them to. Who needs coaching when you can just buy the team.

Just call them the Clippers at this point. That championship is going to feel hollow knowing how they got it.
You mean the same way PlayStation got to the top spot? With sonys money? Locking out the competition, and keeping stranglehold on the industry?

You seem perfectly ok with that