Xbots it’s time: Put CourtFrog out of his misery

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn Corndog’s setup is terrible

Who’s the Xbox that had that filthy patio table in his house? Sensing a pattern here :hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Goddamn Corndog’s setup is terrible

Who’s the Xbox that had that filthy patio table in his house? Sensing a pattern here :hhh:
If my setup was really terrible, even remotely I'd possibly feel some kind of way. But my shyt awesome, and anyone who seen it in person tells me the same, But enough about me :hhh: I know you about to flex in this piece so let's see it, brother :handshake:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You got an OLED from 2017? So your shyt don't even have modern amenities like vrr and shyt? Can you even game at 120fps or nah?

I moved to DC to practice my craft, now I'm an expert in my field :hhh:

Those LEDs don't heat up

How you know that's not a random pic off the internet?

You ain't on the winning side unless Ray traced LEGO is what you call next gen. And gamepass >>> returnal

nikka I have a CX

I really do this

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just assume he’s a Microsoft salesman :yeshrug:
Brands want you to have unwavering loyalty and he’s got that down pat

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
nikka I have a CX

I really do this
This nikka said "I really do this" because he has a fukkin TV :laff: Just because you said that you a lame ass insecure ass nikka. You really thought that made you SPECIAL? Because you have a CX means no other TV can have a great picture? Did some clown tell you it looks better? It doesn't, not really it's not an Xbox series x over PS5 difference so you just the dumbass that paid more. How that setup looking, you probably got some theater seats? Nice sound system? How that TV screen swivel tho? And if you not immersion pimpin then you hustling backwards. Enjoy your TV at the incorrect distance, that's what the majority does. Now until you show me what you got? I'm gonna consider you really rocking a black and white TV and only the UHF channels work :yeshrug:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This nikka said "I really do this" because he has a fukkin TV :laff: Just because you said that you a lame ass insecure ass nikka. You really thought that made you SPECIAL? Because you have a CX means no other TV can have a great picture? Did some clown tell you it looks better? It doesn't, not really it's not an Xbox series x over PS5 difference so you just the dumbass that paid more. How that setup looking, you probably got some theater seats? Nice sound system? How that TV screen swivel tho? And if you not immersion pimpin then you hustling backwards. Enjoy your TV at the incorrect distance, that's what the majority does. Now until you show me what you got? I'm gonna consider you really rocking a black and white TV and only the UHF channels work :yeshrug:

Oh you bought the cheap vizio and trying to make yourself feel better

Good luck :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh you bought the cheap vizio and trying to make yourself feel better

Good luck :mjlol:
You mean the Vizio with the exact same panel as your LG?

And then you have the audacity to say "make yourself feel better" because you paid more for the exact same panel? If you knew anything about TVs, how many more nits is your television and why is it that yours still ain't optimal (because you got it early) my TV stays in a dark environment so mine is perfect for my setup. If I just said anything incorrect, correct me or realize I'm just simply better than you :win:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You mean the Vizio with the exact same panel as your LG?

And then you have the audacity to say "make yourself feel better" because you paid more for the exact same panel? If you knew anything about TVs, how many more nits is your television and why is it that yours still ain't optimal (because you got it early) my TV stays in a dark environment so mine is perfect for my setup. If I just said anything incorrect, correct me or realize I'm just simply better than you :win:

not as bright
Higher input lag
Terrible image retention
VRR doesn’t work

And vizio are notorious for dying early deaths

But it’s ok brother, I’m glad your happy

Enjoy that screen with confidence little pal

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
not as bright
Higher input lag
Terrible image retention
VRR doesn’t work

And vizio are notorious for dying early deaths

But it’s ok brother, I’m glad your happy

Enjoy that screen with confidence little pal
Not as bright. Well I'm in a dark environment so the TV is more than bright enough. I wouldn't want it brighter. What white man told you it had to be at cx level brightness (which experts say isn't bright enough either, that didn't happen until this year's models.)

higher input lag? so are all tvs not suffice but yours? Is my input lag an issue? maybe it is, let me check...
Vizio OLED H1 Review - IGNVizio OLED H1 Review - IGN
While I think that overall the LG CX is a better display, I think the Vizio is a better television. LG's webOS operating system is, in this reviewer's opinion, considerably worse than Vizio's latest SmartCast OS, making the Vizio a more pleasant daily-driver television than the CX for most people. And with pretty similar performance in the gaming arena, I have a feeling I’ll find myself recommending the Vizio OLED H1 to more people, more often.
Wait, there's more...
While there is a deep fear of burn-in when it comes to OLED, it's really hard to beat the mix of response time, low latency, and picture quality that you get out of one, and the Vizio is no exception: gaming on the Vizio OLED H1 is a dream.

I tested Trials of Mana on the Nintendo Switch as well as Apex Legends, Destiny 2, Ghost of Tsushima, and Risk of Rain 2 through the Playstation 4 and the Playstation 5 with the Vizio OLED and was consistently impressed with how good gaming is on this television
I also had the opportunity to test gaming on the LG CX and found that because OLED has a bit of a problem coming out of black, shadows tend to be too dark for competitive gaming. It's just too easy to lose targets in dark, inky shadows.

I have not experienced this problem to the same degree on the Vizio OLED

Terrible image retention?
I want to address burn-in concern with this television because it is a common fear with OLEDs. Based on my testing, I don't think it's going to be an issue. Every game I played, and played for hours at a time, has static elements on screen. I intentionally kept moving my cursor in a menu to keep the television from dimming (which it does automatically and very quickly when it senses that nothing is happening on screen to prevent burn-in) and have not seen any evidence of burn-in. Is it still possible to happen for you? Yes. I won't say it's out of the question, but I think that Vizio has done a great job with how this television is programmed to make it pretty much a non issue for most of the user base

The VRR does work and has since JanuaryVizio rolls out fix for HDMI 2.1 issues in 2020/21 OLED, P-Series TVs

So now that I've (with receipts) demolished your understanding of things, I fully expect you to play dumb even tho you're not playing :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Not as bright. Well I'm in a dark environment so the TV is more than bright enough. I wouldn't want it brighter. What white man told you it had to be at cx level brightness (which experts say isn't bright enough either, that didn't happen until this year's models.)

higher input lag? so are all tvs not suffice but yours? Is my input lag an issue? maybe it is, let me check...
Vizio OLED H1 Review - IGNVizio OLED H1 Review - IGN

Wait, there's more...

Terrible image retention?

The VRR does work and has since JanuaryVizio rolls out fix for HDMI 2.1 issues in 2020/21 OLED, P-Series TVs

So now that I've (with receipts) demolished your understanding of things, I fully expect you to play dumb even tho you're not playing :francis:
IGN ?
nikka please

Go watch the digital trends review or the Rtings review

go to av forum

the tv is sub par ..

go look at comments

the tv is buggy trash and can’t compare to the cx respectfully

Like I said, it’s ok to feel good about your purchase brother

899 is a good price ya know ?