Xbots it’s time: Put CourtFrog out of his misery

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
How you likin it? I usually thought new tv stuff was overrated but after 6 months i really love the tv. Best tv i ever owned.
Ive had oled for like 4 years now

One time I had convinced myself that It’s not that much of a difference so I bought a 82 inch Samsung

I took it back the next day

It’s goat level tv

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I feel like a few more people need to start posting up their consoles cause there is lot of sus lately from the “on my ps5” crowd:patrice:
Ratchet & Stank bricked my PS5 so I threw it in the bushes :yeshrug:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
F823915-C-4709-4-E47-B788-49-F9641-B331-F.jpg

Now post your series X …. Brotha
How we know that's you tho? :yeshrug:
Ok, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. But let's examine your setup right fast. I'm gonna assume it's a 65in. I'm looking at your windows, I'm seeing the Ray tracing all over your furniture fam :francis:as I was blinded by the glare of the sun off your TV, I looked down and noticed that your couch is pretty damn close to the TV. See, here's what the experts say about it...
Perfecting Proximity: Finding The Optimal TV Viewing Distance | Audio Video Unlimited.
So they saying 8-13ft away, your not even at the optimal viewing distance and you got real time Ray tracing zig zagging all over your ottoman fukking up the colors on the side that got the most sunlight :ufdup:
This is how we doooo it.....

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
How we know that's you tho? :yeshrug:
Ok, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. But let's examine your setup right fast. I'm gonna assume it's a 65in. I'm looking at your windows, I'm seeing the Ray tracing all over your furniture fam :francis:as I was blinded by the glare of the sun off your TV, I looked down and noticed that your couch is pretty damn close to the TV. See, here's what the experts say about it...
Perfecting Proximity: Finding The Optimal TV Viewing Distance | Audio Video Unlimited.
So they saying 8-13ft away, your not even at the optimal viewing distance and you got real time Ray tracing zig zagging all over your ottoman fukking up the colors on the side that got the most sunlight :ufdup:
This is how we doooo it.....

Im at a perfect viewing distance ..

Ya setup is horrible brother

cords hanging all over the place , you got 500 things on top of that book case and it looks like it’s made to only hold about 5

You got to tighten up before coming at me

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just put him on ignore you fukk.

Plenty of shyt sony posts here that we're forced to endure. Shyt has killed this subforum. I remember back when I was broke and used to post here exclusively. No way I'm hell I can do that now.

fukk outta here

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Ya setup is horrible brother

cords hanging all over the place , you got 500 things on top of that book case and it looks like it’s made to only hold about 5

You got to tighten up before coming at me
Hold up :russ:
Did this nikka say he's at the perfect distance?
You posted the pic, your shyt isn't in the range, and your response is just

"uh yeah, it's at the right distance" and then you keep it moving like there's any truth to that lie? WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY :snoop:

I don't wanna misquote you so let's quote you now...
So you're such a narcissist yay when visual evidence is provided and it's clear you're not at the proper distance all you'll do to correct it is go...
Well I'm sorry to inform you fukk nikka but nah, your picture isn't looking as sharp as mine, impossible. Yeah I got a Vizio but the panel is LG :umad: yeah my TV don't get as bright but it don't have to because it's dark where is setup unlike your shyt that has to fight sunlight, moonlight, sailor Mercury light, all that shyt :picard:

So without question ain't no way you calibrated your shyt to be optimal, you proven you don't care for shyt like that so why would that be right but the distance from and proximity to sunlight isn't?

EXPOSED!!!
Now let's talk about my shyt, I have a 1,2 &4 ye old, you saw there book and toy cabinet and there's stuff on it :sas1: cords not all over the place, they tied. And it was hidden but my son in particular is destructive and pulled the cords thus removing the wall cover cord hider I had in place.

What I didn't see was you mention anything about the actual TV or the awesome ass setup I have with the immersion lights. I have my living room lights connected as well but I'm saving shyt for the sequeeeeeel :win:

Now run along, peasant...