Xbots it’s time: Put CourtFrog out of his misery

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just put him on ignore you fukk.

Plenty of shyt sony posts here that we're forced to endure. Shyt has killed this subforum. I remember back when I was broke and used to post here exclusively. No way I'm hell I can do that now.

fukk outta here
I can guarantee you everyone on here wishes you didn’t post here anymore you annoying fakkit.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
IGN ?
nikka please

Go watch the digital trends review or the Rtings review

go to av forum

the tv is sub par ..

go look at comments

the tv is buggy trash and can’t compare to the cx respectfully

Like I said, it’s ok to feel good about your purchase brother

899 is a good price ya know ?
Why would I need to go anywhere else when I can check for myself :win:
I actually play games, I don't have input lag issues, I'm on a ghat damn OLED you dumb son of a b*stard :umad: game mode works fine, again I use vrr now (are you listening or are you dumb) you paid 1 to 2000 more to have a sightly brighter television? We do have the same panels so whatever it is you think my TV cannot do well, prove it or STFU already because you sound as dumb as you probably look. Now I'm gonna post some 4k videos with the swivel and the illumiroom inspired setup just to floss on you fool. Floss boss? Yeah, FLOSS BOSS :manny:
I can guarantee you everyone on here wishes you didn’t post here anymore you annoying fakkit.
I do not agree with you making your statement cap. Now sit your retarded ass down :wtb:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Time to pass the torch to mad titan.

So new leadership for Xbox Stan ship is open:ohhh:

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LOL at the fools that dapped this
smh at the fool who didn't read the article explaining how it's true. It's not saying your old HDD will become new again, they saying they can update HDD's in general to work as fast as SSDs do today.

And instead of reading you'd rather go "I know everything and this doesn't go with what I know already"

It's sad that people actually operate this way, it's like you're not even really here :jbhmm:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
smh at the fool who didn't read the article explaining how it's true. It's not saying your old HDD will become new again, they saying they can update HDD's in general to work as fast as SSDs do today.

And instead of reading you'd rather go "I know everything and this doesn't go with what I know already"

It's sad that people actually operate this way, it's like you're not even really here :jbhmm:
No, that’s not what it says; and no, you can’t.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
dude still sleeps on a used mattress but buys a brand new xbox every generation. That's dedication :wow:
Yooooo..i don't post in Arcadium much but even i remember the legendary thread from sohh.com:pachaha:
Nikka had a come up Shuffle and everything:mjlol:
I never wondered what happened to breh but i figured he was posting under a new name since nikkas burned his old one in ether
Had no idea that was him tho:ohhh:......still getting roasted:wow: