Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I try to support my xbox one but the shyt just ain't hitting....the cats hyping up the xbox one on here hardly even play it...every time I'm trying to play they are watching tv or "home"

Dude that shyt ass I am one of those guys. Tv and netflix that is it. Microsoft drop the ball with that system

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude that shyt ass I am one of those guys. Tv and netflix that is it. Microsoft drop the ball with that system

I really be trying Breh,..and then the same dudes who always hyping the xbone don't even be trying to play games,,,you get on the ps4 and it's always someone playing...

Then the xbox crew gets mad at me when I say that the playstation community on the coli is more active on playstation,..this goes back to the madden and nba 2k leagues they were always more active on playstation,

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB and @Leasy

Two nikkas that can't get there story straight.

I guess we'll call it "disappointment trolling"

What do you mean get our stories straight dude you don't even play games...this isn't trolling it's just a fact that the playstation community is more active on the coli...I like gaming with brehs from here...

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I read that story yesterday too. But today there was this.

Xbox One Halo and Sunset Overdrive’s Release Not Set Before 9/4; Japanese Announcement Misinterpreted | DualShockers

Mix up in translation. Those games are being advertised for the launch of X1 in Japan. But they aren't necessarily "launch games.

On a good note though there's this.

Xbox One: At Least 32 Unannounced Games Revealed by Japanese Developer List | DualShockers

The developer list they dropped confirms at least 32 unannounced games.

The big one on that list is From which all but confirms a dark souls port coming to X1
dark souls 60 fps higher res

please b on PS4 too :blessed:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
What do you mean get our stories straight dude you don't even play games...this isn't trolling it's just a fact that the playstation community is more active on the coli...I like gaming with brehs from here...

i have a bunch of coli nikkas on my friends list....they get on 24/7...the fukk are you talking bout? i'm always seeing the titanfall thread or the xbox thread on the front page....rarely do i see the playstation joint...again, wtf are you talking about?

son go play ya ps4 and stop the nonsense....you're trying way too hard

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have a bunch of coli nikkas on my friends list....they get on 24/7...the fukk are you talking bout? i'm always seeing the titanfall thread or the xbox thread on the front page....rarely do i see the playstation joint...again, wtf are you talking about?

:stopitslime: Your the only one though :usure:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:why:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only one what?

nikka just stop trying so hard to be pro-ps4....it's obvious what you're doing...enjoy ya console and keep it moving...shyt is corny what you're doing...

I got an xbox though...and I'm telling you go Into the bf4 thread most of those cats are ps4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
leave who alone? nikka i'm not phased by you circle jerking fakkits....yall a bunch of cockroaches recycling the same garbage posts...

Titanfall isn't on the front page but infamous is. :shaq:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I got an xbox though...and I'm telling you go Into the bf4 thread most of those cats are ps4

nikka fukk a battlefield....a lot of nikkas stopped playing that glitchy ass game to go play titanfall or cod....if you added a decent amount on the xbox or talked to nikkas in the xbox thread you would know this....

like i said....cut it out....you over here trying ya best to downplay the xbox...shyt is corny...you sound like a nikka that dropped 450-500 on the console just to talk shyt about it....that's retarded

Titanfall isn't on the front page but infamous is. :shaq:

every dog has it's day...that thread will be buried deep once that new nikka that upped the thread beats it..