Bronx
r11g11esr40a1.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just last year Xbox Studios has Psychonauts 2 and Deathloop nominated for game of the year.

So I guess the question I’m asking is are you saying that Xbox Studios will not be producing any GOTY candidates going forward?

I mean a few years ago Beyond Meat stock was selling for $185 a share. Today it’s not even $15. What does the fact that it was $185 have to do with the share price today or going forward.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just last year Xbox Studios has Psychonauts 2 and Deathloop nominated for game of the year.

So I guess the question I’m asking is are you saying that Xbox Studios will not be producing any GOTY candidates going forward?

I mean a few years ago Beyond Meat stock was selling for $185 a share. Today it’s not even $15. What does the fact that it was $185 have to do with the share price today or going forward.

Memba that time bethesda made a playstation exclusive and that somehow meant xbox made a goty nominated game?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
xbox was only a console for gamers when it first game out, ironically the original xbox was the spiritual successor to the dreamcast and catered to real gamers

but they still lost to the PS2 which was the inferior machine

so they changed the business plan, and catered to the casual videogame fan, most people who own xbox, play madden, COD, shyt like that, they don't even know anything about game awards or those games on that list, they just want to turn the xbox on play music on it, watch movies, gaming is probably the less thing they do on it ironically

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The reason this is happening is because they tried hard to separate themselves from the stereotypical Xbox gamer back in the day who was basically the psychological profile of a school shooter. They deserve props for that because the console had no family appeal but at the same time their in house developers cant seem to make anything but those types of games for them. Sony has Insomiac, Naughy Dog, Guerilla Games, ect who can do everything. Buying up developers isnt going to change this.