Long as they don't look like this...

thndrctsrr_olsThundercats001a.jpg_1590573387.jpg

What in the name of Mumm-Ra the Ever Living is this folly??!??! :damn:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

That's the lead designer, she posted this back in Dec 2018 and hashtagged it as #xmen92...this shyt been in production for a hot minute covid most likely threw a wrench in it. But those are most likely what the designs look like

it hasnt been in production that long. i believe they found her from that hashtag tho. she wouldnt be allowed to post that shyt if it was production work.. covid didnt really pause much animation work.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

That's the lead designer, she posted this back in Dec 2018 and hashtagged it as #xmen92...this shyt been in production for a hot minute covid most likely threw a wrench in it. But those are most likely what the designs look like

My boy Gambit looking clean AF.:wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm not too excited since they'll probably Disneyified it. We had quality Marvel animated shows in the 2000s with Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Wolverine and The X-Men get canceled to be replaced with Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man, etc. :scust:

Plus the 90s animated series was basically the Claremont 70s and 80s stories with 90s characters/costumes. A lot has happened in the decades since the show went off the air. I don't want to see a new interpretation of Days of Future Past, The Dark Phoenix Saga, etc. :unimpressed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not too excited since they'll probably Disneyified it. We had quality Marvel animated shows in the 2000s with Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Wolverine and The X-Men get canceled to be replaced with Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man, etc. :scust:

Plus the 90s animated series was basically the Claremont 70s and 80s stories with 90s characters/costumes. A lot has happened in the decades since the show went off the air. I don't want to see a new interpretation of Days of Future Past, The Dark Phoenix Saga, etc. :unimpressed:
That last part, son lol. I want to know what they’re adapting. Or are they just creating new stories in the vein of Claremont