"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
shyt would be perfect with the horror themes. Who knows though, it may just get delayed again til then...
I honestly thought thats where they were going to move it once Venom 2 vacated that October 2nd spot.

It's date now is trash. 'A Quiet Place 2' comes out the next week which occupies the exact same horror themes.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I wonder if we'll get a Warlock appearance

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder does HBO still has a deal for Fox content. I know Disney bought Fox films but I think HBO still has the rights to air Fox movies, including the X-men movies. Since it was started before the merger, maybe HBO still has the right to air it. I’m guessing that’s why, it’s not going directly to Hulu. Disney wants to make some money off of it. Just a theory On why I think they are still releasing it in theaters

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We byke! For the first...second... third time!!!

Corona going to spike a week before the premiere

Let's go
84eD.gif

Man..... I hope this is atleast half as good as Venom

cuz the way some of y’all are sweating and thirsting for this is :mjlol:
fukking right I'm hyped pull up:birdman::ufdup:NOW:demonic:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wonder does HBO still has a deal for Fox content. I know Disney bought Fox films but I think HBO still has the rights to air Fox movies, including the X-men movies. Since it was started before the merger, maybe HBO still has the right to air it. I’m guessing that’s why, it’s not going directly to Hulu. Disney wants to make some money off of it. Just a theory On why I think they are still releasing it in theaters
HBO still has the rights for the fox movies on Streaming/TV. Thats why I said before in this thread its never coming to Hulu or Disney+ before theatres. Especially now since if they did VOD HBO could put it on HBO-Max.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Do they expect this to do well at the box office? Or is this a limited release/Vod the next day type of deal