"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Yes, but i always see her as a kid.
I feel for her. On top of not having a conventional Hollywood look, she has an uphill battle with convincing people to see her as an adult actress in the future.

I’m her height with a babyface too. I hurts when strangers still confuse me for a 15 year old.
:mjcry:
she aint having sex with nobody in this movie I can promise you that
That was more traumatizing than Oberyn’s eyes being gauged out for some of y’all
:mjlol:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I randomly saw commercials for it yesterday. I thought the movie was canned and releasing on Hulu :ohhh:

Surely they have to know that it’s a loss at this point.
It was very cheap to make. They have a good chance of breaking even. If they release it on Hulu, it’s a net loss. I don’t understand the logic in dumping $40 million onto Hulu.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It was very cheap to make. They have a good chance of breaking even. If they release it on Hulu, it’s a net loss. I don’t understand the logic in dumping $40 million onto Hulu.

Did they end up going through with the reshoots as initially planned? The fact that they literally just finished the film a couple of days ago to release it in theaters not even a month later shows that they don’t really have faith in the film doing well.

Last edited:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Did they end up going through with the reshoots as initially planned? The fact that they literally just finished the film a couple of days ago to release it in theaters not even a month later shows that they don’t really have faith in the film doing well.
I don’t think they ever did the reshoots, just decided to go with the original edit of the film.