"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I think that they should scrap the movie at this point and just do a Disney+ series...similar to Runaways and Inhumans

X Force is my favorite X group...and NM is also fun to read...but for the casual marvel fan...they don't have the "it" characters to make them mega hits and get the green light

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If it makes a gang of money...I bet all of a sudden....its part of the MCU :sas2:
Get the fukk outta here, lol. You think Fiege will adapt a non canon story of new mutants developed by FOX?

Deadpool was the only character that was done right, thanks to Ryan Reynolds....and no Wolverine was not accurately canon either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished reading the OG Demon Bear Saga for the first time in the comics. Bill Sienkiewicz's art style :banderas:

EDIT: Spoilertagged the pics since they're pretty big.
demon-bear-new-mutants18.png
screenshot_1053.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished reading the OG Demon Bear Saga for the first time in the comics. Bill Sienkiewicz's art style :banderas:

EDIT: Spoilertagged the pics since they're pretty big.
demon-bear-new-mutants18.png
screenshot_1053.jpg
Have to read it again. Last time I read it was almost twenty years ago. I bought the graphic novel a couple of months ago but haven't gotten a chance to read it. Got a lot of trades that need to be read.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think that they should scrap the movie at this point and just do a Disney+ series...similar to Runaways and Inhumans

X Force is my favorite X group...and NM is also fun to read...but for the casual marvel fan...they don't have the "it" characters to make them mega hits and get the green light

thats most of the xmen. as large of a group they are, theyres only a handful that are popular.

that being said, mutant tv shows dealing with the different x teams and what they deal with(x-force- covert op/tactics, excalibur-magic/supernatural, x-factor-govt team/policing, generation x/new mutantsbeing a team of young mutants) would be dope

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did t recognize its the litle girl from gNes of thrones untol thos commercial.