X-Men Release Date Shake-Up: Deadpool 2 moves May, New Mutants to Feb 2019, Gambit to June 2019

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Could've sworn I read they wanted to push it to that:patrice:I'm sure it will be and that they are probably looking at IT as added inspiration. Either way I'm all in for this project :ehh:
If you read it I'm sure there would be a link available.
This is a movie featuring a bunch of teenagers, I actually doubt it. But time will tell.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
was being the primary word

and since you mentioned Storm.. you really think a Storm movie would do numbers. Let's be real here breh :usure:

Nobody checking for Gambit in 2018

what mutants are more popular than gambit? and be honest with it too because although many people bytch about the xmen not being in this or that, they can only name probably 5 out of the countless characters

as for people checking for a character, nobody was checking for iron man before his movie. the same with cap and thor for that matter.

Daps
what mutants are more popular than gambit? and be honest with it too because although many people bytch about the xmen not being in this or that, they can only name probably 5 out of the countless characters

as for people checking for a character, nobody was checking for iron man before his movie. the same with cap and thor for that matter.

breh, Cyclops and Jean should get their own movie before Gambit

and I agree with you about Iron Man (not thor and cap)

but Iron Man had Robert Downey Jr

We're talking Channing Tatum here. dude can barely carry a movie by himself as it is

now we're talking about making him the star of a movie about an obscure X-man and expecting it to do numbers on the level of Iron Man and Cap and Thor? :francis:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
breh, Cyclops and Jean should get their own movie before Gambit

and I agree with you about Iron Man (not thor and cap)

but Iron Man had Robert Downey Jr

We're talking Channing Tatum here. dude can barely carry a movie by himself as it is

now we're talking about making him the star of a movie about an obscure X-man and expecting it to do numbers on the level of Iron Man and Cap and Thor? :francis:

Obscure x-men are anole, skinn, and thunderbird 1. Gambit has been all over various media to be some obscure. Jeans claim to fame is dark Phoenix and that her "kids" are all ridiculously powerful. It's apparent her legacy doesn't mean for much.

Scoring rdj as a success is thinking in hindsight. He wasnt crushing movies prior to iron man. A good movie was made with him in it and it pushed the ball forward. And thor and cap were just as obscure as the rest of the avengers were prior to the mcu(outside of the hulk of course) what would make you think otherwise? And the only reason i don't have faith in gambit is that they are gonna tie it back to the fox mutant series rather than keep it separate.

Daps
Obscure x-men are anole, skinn, and thunderbird 1. Gambit has been all over various media to be some obscure. Jeans claim to fame is dark Phoenix and that her "kids" are all ridiculously powerful. It's apparent her legacy doesn't mean for much.

Scoring rdj as a success is thinking in hindsight. He wasnt crushing movies prior to iron man. A good movie was made with him in it and it pushed the ball forward. And thor and cap were just as obscure as the rest of the avengers were prior to the mcu(outside of the hulk of course) what would make you think otherwise? And the only reason i don't have faith in gambit is that they are gonna tie it back to the fox mutant series rather than keep it separate.

:gucci: Gambit is just as big as Cap and Thor in your eyes?

And I see what you're saying about RDJ being hindsight, but I think you're missing me. I'm saying it was RDJ's breakout performance that pushed the MCU fwd

Have you seen a Channing Tatum movie before? you really think he's about to have a breakout performance as Gambit? :usure:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I had no idea verbinski walked. I'd bet it's because of the Disney deal.

There goes my interest in the gambit film for now.

New mutants being pushed back pisses me off but if they're adding more horror I'm cool with that.

Deadpool 2 is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Could be a prime candidate to under perform from the first.

2018 just has so many blockbusters rubbing elbows.

Han solo is gonna under perform. Coming off the back of last jedi and having someone other than Harrison ford? Yeah. I dunno.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
gambit was in the public eye for far longer than cap and thor were. the movie is what elevated them over him. nobody that wasnt reading comics was checking for either of them.

and breakout performances are just that. i dont know what tatum is capable of, but like downey, who wasnt popping either he could suprise

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
gambit was in the public eye for far longer than cap and thor were. the movie is what elevated them over him. nobody that wasnt reading comics was checking for either of them.

and breakout performances are just that. i dont know what tatum is capable of, but like downey, who wasnt popping either he could suprise

Outside of Wolverine in the 90's Gambit was easily # 2 in popularity. Not a DAMN SOUL was paying attention to Cap or Thor...don't let the flicks fool y'all.