X-Men MCU

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should put the X-Men first on Disney+ shows before they branch out into the movies but unfortunately they already have like 4 Disney+ MCU shows
X-Men are just more suited for serialized streaming tv than a feature film, imo. I can't see the Loki show being multiple seasons so after that they should make a X show. Maybe an early X-Men show that'll serve as
prologue for the films

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Good point here too. There's a likelihood the Disney + app will be the slow burn for mutants too.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told cats this like 2 weeks ago. :manny:

Fred.

Yeah, your right, it makes perfect sense from a mcu perspective $$$.

Why rush into a x-men film and have a shyt ton of pressure/criticism attached to it when you've been great at adapting lesser know characters for the general audience. Most causals are attached to the MS brand at this point, so they don't have to fast track the x-men at this point.:ehh:

I could still see them bring the F4 back quicker though, maybe even strictly for the cosmic stuff.

EDIT: just saw the article stated that as well (about the F4)

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, your right, it makes perfect sense from a mcu perspective $$$.

Why rush into a x-men film and have a shyt ton of pressure/criticism attached to it when you've been great at adapting lesser know characters for the general audience. Most causals are attached to the MS brand at this point, so they don't have to fast track the x-men at this point.:ehh:

I could still see them bring the F4 back quicker though, maybe even strictly for the cosmic stuff.

Exactly. People are so focused on "we aren't gonna introduce the X-Meh just yet" that nobody noticed he didn't say anything about FF4.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Exactly. People are so focused on "we aren't gonna introduce the X-Meh just yet" that nobody noticed he didn't say anything about FF4.

Fred.
It makes sense, in the comics the FF4 have more of a relationship with the avengers. Black Panther was once an honorary member. Plus Reed Richards, T'challa, and Doctor Strange, and i think Iron man were part of a superhero Illuminati. They also fit better into the quantum and space stuff that the mcu has been doing lately. Their Rogues gallery also has a stronger relationship with the avengers, like Doom and Namor, Skrulls etc. I could see them hinting at them in the next black panther film sort of like how claw showed up in Avengers 2.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is a Shang Chi

BP set it off, now they want that Asian Money Brehs, its so blatant with the pandering but still..... Disney gonna make a world wide hero out of Shang Chi:ohlawd:

Surprised it took them this long.

Domestic money is nothing nowadays, Asian market BEEN boosting numbers.
Apparently Iron Man 1 was shot different in China, had like a bunch extra scenes featuring a wise old Chinese character grandfathered in.
Disney been plottin this mess for a while, now its time to put lans in motion.