X-Men MCU

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Some people gonna whine about "how its not fair to not see the vision of those who take challenges"

But what they fail to comprehend is there is a HUGE difference from "taking challenges" and "bad decisions"

Martha
I think the word you are looking for is 'chances'. And yeah, some only want to see the industry from the artist perspective. But this shyt is 90% business and 10% art. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think the word you are looking for is 'chances'. And yeah, some only want to see the industry from the artist perspective. But this shyt is 90% business and 10% art. :yeshrug:

LMAO!!!:russ:

Yes.... my bad... I'm working on 2 laptops:mjlol:

My attention is split:lolbron:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I know this is a unique situation but can they really outright CANCEL not one but TWO tent pole films that have already finished filming??!?! Whats the precedent for that:picard:

Wouldn’t Fox (and by extension Disney) literally lose HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars?!? Even more than if they just threw them out there and recouped a bit? Also wouldn’t that be a hell of an embarrassment to end a successful franchise on that note?

Wheres @MartyMcFly to make sense of all this:mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I know this is a unique situation but can they really outright CANCEL not one but TWO tent pole films that have already finished filming??!?! Whats the precedent for that:picard:

Wouldn’t Fox (and by extension Disney) literally lose HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars?!? Even more than if they just threw them out there and recouped a bit? Also wouldn’t that be a hell of an embarrassment to end a successful franchise on that note?

I mean.... lose hundreds of millions of dollars now but save face and no embarrassment and everything is swept under the rug

Or

Lose hundreds of millions of dollars later and face ridicule, hate, and embarrassment also get another black mark counted against you.

Gotta make the best decision out of 2 shytty circumstances:manny:

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It always shocks how many people think their random idea they came up with during preproduction is going to be better than the ideas the comic book writers came up with over 50 years. You literally have tried and tested material the just needs a big screen adaptation.
Screenwriters are lowest rung of literature.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Scarlet Witch having the capability to do that in the MCU would be a plot hole within itself

No it wouldn’t. It’s actually a way to fix plot holes. They’ve introduced reality manipulation with the Infinity gems so it’s not a new concept. They still haven’t gone deeply into Wanda’s past or explained what exactly her and Pietro were. They also never fully explored her powers. She was way more versatile in AoU. You could explain all this with her being a mutant and rewriting reality to erase all other mutants from history. She subconsciously needed an emotional anchor so she ressurected her brother in the new reality. Her powers are too great and kept manifesting despite the no more mutants reality rewrite. She also subconsciously gave her Brother his powers so he wouldn’t feel incomplete. Due to the grief/guilt of commitibg soft genocide on the mutants, she gave herself a hellish new reality that we saw in AoU. This all makes perfect sense given what we’ve already seen in the MCU.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I mean.... lose hundreds of millions of dollars now but save face and no embarrassment and everything is swept under the rug

Or

Lose hundreds of millions of dollars later and face ridicule, hate, and embarrassment also get another black mark counted against you.

Gotta make the best decision out of 2 shytty circumstances:manny:

Martha
Also if she movies are shyt you might recoup some money but you’ll lose out on a lot more down the road due to the brand being tarnished.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

You know I don’t pay attention to rumor homie. Especially from cosmic book news:russ:

Yeah you can’t just cancel a movie like that. Costs waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

When it’s science then we can talk. Rumor and innuendo in 2018, pay it no mind:hhh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
No it wouldn’t. It’s actually a way to fix plot holes. They’ve introduced reality manipulation with the Infinity gems so it’s not a new concept. They still haven’t gone deeply into Wanda’s past or explained what exactly her and Pietro were. They also never fully explored her powers. She was way more versatile in AoU. You could explain all this with her being a mutant and rewriting reality to erase all other mutants from history. She subconsciously needed an emotional anchor so she ressurected her brother in the new reality. Her powers are too great and kept manifesting despite the no more mutants reality rewrite. She also subconsciously gave her Brother his powers so he wouldn’t feel incomplete. Due to the grief/guilt of commitibg soft genocide on the mutants, she gave herself a hellish new reality that we saw in AoU. This all makes perfect sense given what we’ve already seen in the MCU.
Sounds like Deus ex. She hasn't any added powers sense AoU which was her introduction movie so don't know why you keep bringing it up :yeshrug:. Reality gem hasn't even shown anything close to that level everything else sounds like ridiculous fanfiction. how would they even know this about Pietro when the dude is dead. And we know everything we need to know about her. Anything else would just be added on not uncovered. Again sounds like unbelievable reach.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Xmen and Spiderman have always been Marvels A+ franchises. They've done well to build up the avengers but those movies don't exist if MCU had control of X-men from jump.

I mean its easy to speculate that..... but I'm not quite sure.

Marvel looks like or rather have shown they are down and willing to expand.

You can only do so many Spiderman and Xmex movies and barring from like 3 Xmen, not too many of them can really hold down their own movie or would be a clear cut choice to have one over some of the current MCU characters that got theirs (ie aint know one trynna see a single movie about Beast over Cap or BP).

I think we would've got to where we're at regardless, just the journey may have been a bit longer and there may have been different adjustments.

Martha

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Sounds like Deus ex. She hasn't any added powers sense AoU which was her introduction movie so don't know why you keep bringing it up :yeshrug:. Reality gem hasn't even shown anything close to that level everything else sounds like ridiculous fanfiction. how would they even know this about Pietro when the dude is dead. And we know everything we need to know about her. Anything else would just be added on not uncovered. Again sounds like unbelievable reach.
Breh you talking about things being a deus ex machina in a universe where reality shaping tools actually exist. Come on.

She could have power on par with the reality hem or greater. We talking about a comic book movie and the source material is full of characters who can alter reality.

The Pietro business could be pure conjecture or theory offered during the movie by someone from the original reality. It really doesn’t matter. The real question is why are you acting like options are so limited given the outlandish reality warping nature the source material??

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
For what it's worth, I want to see the New Mutants movie. R rated horror superhero movie is something we won't get from Disney.

Technically..... the Netflix shows are under Disney and they are by far Rated R.

I think its just a matter of "if it makes since"

I wouldnt so easily dismiss it.

Martha