‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was always curious as to why humans are fearful of mutants but not fearful of people with powers associated with The Avengers.
It hasn't made sense since the 60's. That's why I'm iffy about the X-Men in the MCU now. It's cool that Marvel has the rights back but from a cinematic story it wouldn't make sense.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
That's why it's usually better to have X-Men and Avengers separated because the stories when intertwined don't make sense.

The only way to have it work is if X-Men comes first...there's a mutant-human war...some big bad comes out to threaten everyone's lives and make human's and mutants come together. Then down the line we have superpowered humans who aren't mutants.
its because the nature of mutants is different from other heroes. Under the right circumstances any person in the Marvel Univer could accidentally get powers or get them as part of an experiment but if you're not born a mutant then that's that. Plus mutants are an expanding species which threatens humans on an existential level.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just caught the last episode and I just can't get over how black characters are treated on this show. I don't mean to be on some militant shyt but for god's sake man if we aint snitching, being taken advantage of or manipulated, or the ones doing the discriminating then we not even on screen and barely contribute shyt to this show. It's like some bizarro world where the black people are the ones with power and the white people on this show dont understand why they are being discriminated against and can't deal with it. I can't stand the green haired bytch always talking tough walking around acting like Wolverine and we know she aint about shyt without her powers (she was getting punked in prison ironically by a black prison dyke). She emasculates the scary Messican boyfriend every chance she gets to the point its just him whining and trying to explain shyt to her all show. The big titty white girl who bounces around every scene pouting with a new tight outfit every scene (can't lie she a fine pink toe). Thunderbird in tight shirts with his struggle man bun being indecisive not knowing what to do and trying to convince Blink (Jamie from Real World been putting in work) to do what he wants. The white mother being completely useless and the father (Vampire Bill from True Blood) flip flopping. One minute he hunting mutants, next he saving them, next he making deals for MS, next he making another deal to free his kids.
The Stepford Cuckoos saved the mid-season b/c these characters were boring as hell to me after a while.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just caught the last episode and I just can't get over how black characters are treated on this show. I don't mean to be on some militant shyt but for god's sake man if we aint snitching, being taken advantage of or manipulated, or the ones doing the discriminating then we not even on screen and barely contribute shyt to this show. It's like some bizarro world where the black people are the ones with power and the white people on this show dont understand why they are being discriminated against and can't deal with it. I can't stand the green haired bytch always talking tough walking around acting like Wolverine and we know she aint about shyt without her powers (she was getting punked in prison ironically by a black prison dyke). She emasculates the scary Messican boyfriend every chance she gets to the point its just him whining and trying to explain shyt to her all show. The big titty white girl who bounces around every scene pouting with a new tight outfit every scene (can't lie she a fine pink toe). Thunderbird in tight shirts with his struggle man bun being indecisive not knowing what to do and trying to convince Blink (Jamie from Real World been putting in work) to do what he wants. The white mother being completely useless and the father (Vampire Bill from True Blood) flip flopping. One minute he hunting mutants, next he saving them, next he making deals for MS, next he making another deal to free his kids.
The Stepford Cuckoos saved the mid-season b/c these characters were boring as hell to me after a while.
She was getting because she didn' have her powers..and she was the one being discriminated against...from the first show on. Have no idea how u flipped that around and made the dyke the victim.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She was getting because she didn' have her powers..and she was the one being discriminated against...from the first show on. Have no idea how u flipped that around and made the dyke the victim.
Not saying the jailhouse butch was a victim just every scumbag character was black. Like the black neighbor who showed up in a pick up truck with other white neighbors and incited a lynch mob with guns to "round up" the kids b/c they were mutants.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not saying the jailhouse butch was a victim just every scumbag character was black. Like the black neighbor who showed up in a pick up truck with other white neighbors and incited a lynch mob with guns to "round up" the kids b/c they were mutants.
You're forgetting Shatter is the X Men side...lol. The point of the Black neighbor showing up with the White folks, which happens ALOT in current day society in the C00n Era, is that it's to show you that mutants are SO DISCRIMINATED against that even whites/blacks would unite to fight against someone who was born genetically superior to them. How did this go over your head like that? The good ol boys mentality that has plagued this country before you born.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You're forgetting Shatter is the X Men side...lol. The point of the Black neighbor showing up with the White folks, which happens ALOT in current day society in the C00n Era, is that it's to show you that mutants are SO DISCRIMINATED against that even whites/blacks would unite to fight against someone who was born genetically superior to them. How did this go over your head like that? The good ol boys mentality that has plagued this country before you born.

And what has Shatter done at all in this show? Don't think he's ever left the house. Only Black dude that was ever in the field had his powers fail and got shot :martin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And what has Shatter done at all in this show? Don't think he's ever left the house. Only Black dude that was ever in the field had his powers fail and got shot :martin:
He would be shoehorned in right now..let the writing develop.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Apc34v2.gif