‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Enjoying the show. I wonder if there is a way to bring back the dad's powers that were taken away when he was a kid?:patrice:
He's gonna take Kick in some desperation move and will have powers similar to his Dad but probably not as strong. It looks like all of the struckers have powers that end up being gold energy projection of some kind.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ahab hounds reference
:whoo:

Closest we'll get to Rachel Grey in the TV/movie universe.

They had to kill off memory PAWG because she wasn't even the main love interest for Warpath. She ain't even useful anymore now that the cuckoos are here.:ufdup:
You never know these days :lolbron:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I was annoyed while watching every episode because it seems undercooked, like there is no sense in ungency in the dialog. Then I realized lines are delivered exactly like an soap opera, everyone speaks in the same tempo and level.

The action scenes are good and there are some big titty chicks on here so it’s a wash...

Last edited:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was always curious as to why humans are fearful of mutants but not fearful of people with powers associated with The Avengers.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was annoyed while watching every episode because it seems undercooked, like there is no sense in ungency in the dialog. Then I realized lines are delivered exactly like an soap opera, everyone speaks in the same tempo and level.

The action scenes are good and there are some big titty chicks on here so it’s a wash...

Spot on. The scene with Reed and his wife at the agent's house was straight out of Young and the Restless.

I still feel like the whole plot has been circular. All of the mutants are back at the house and one died. Status quo didn't change at all.

10 episodes in still don't know what happened on 7/15 or the X-MEN.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I was always curious as to why humans are fearful of mutants but not fearful of people with powers associated with The Avengers.
That's why it's usually better to have X-Men and Avengers separated because the stories when intertwined don't make sense.

The only way to have it work is if X-Men comes first...there's a mutant-human war...some big bad comes out to threaten everyone's lives and make human's and mutants come together. Then down the line we have superpowered humans who aren't mutants.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another great interview by Emma
She has this reputation, but finally now she’s at a place where she doesn't care. She doesn't care if you don't like things about her because she is right. And she hates that she’s right -- we will see this in the last few episodes -- she hates that Magneto was right. She wishes it wasn't this way, but it is, and she has to do what she has to do.”