‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It hasn't made sense since the 60's. That's why I'm iffy about the X-Men in the MCU now. It's cool that Marvel has the rights back but from a cinematic story it wouldn't make sense.
No offense, but this only seems like a leap of logic if youre a white person. It’s The same reason people at clubs hate it when black people violate dress codes, but are “flexible” when a white person walks in wearing sneakers and a white Tee. They accept the avengers because they’re still seen as humans. Mutants are not. Even tho they are essentially capable of the same destruction.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No offense, but this only seems like a leap of logic if youre a white person. It’s The same reason people at clubs hate it when black people violate dress codes, but are “flexible” when a white person walks in wearing sneakers and a white Tee. They accept the avengers because they’re still seen as humans. Mutants are not. Even tho they are essentially capable of the same destruction.

That and The Avengers wear costumes and are public figures. Mutants live among the regular population. They could be anybody. Paranoia goes hand in hand with fear.

Last edited: