‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anybody notice how almost every asian character these days has purple in their hair? :patrice:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yup this was reported during the time GOTG was filming. Marvel got to use Ego in guardians and marvel gave them the green light for legion and this show but the fact that this is in X Men's universe with Legion leads me to believe the deal would more complex than the sony deal since the x men universe is way bigger.

Maybe fox gave up F4 and fox gets hel with their own seperate mutant universe.
Marvel and fox are like a divorced couple trying to work it out for the kids

:mjcry:

Not true, unfortunately
X-Men franchise producer Lauren Shuler Donner spoke with ComicBook.com during San Diego Comic-Con and revealed that the X-Men TV shows, specifically Legion, is in fact in a universe separate from the X-Men movies that have been released thus far. Watch the video above to hear for yourself.

“[Legion is] a part of the X-Men universe, but obviously we’re our own Astral Plane, we’re our own world,” Shuler Donner said.

She further clarified during the panel for The Gifted later on when asked by a fan if the two shows were a part of a shared universe.

“I’m sorry to break your heart. No,” Shuler Donner responded, “but thank you for wanting it.”

Legion And The Gifted Are Not In Same Universe As X-Men Movies

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the premiere was pretty good :ehh:. Best part about it was that it had a sense of momentum and they didn't waste time with getting the family on the run. Mutant power set works well with TV and the way they handled the Sentinels made sense. The key going forward will be if they are able to continue developing the characters and take the story in some interesting directions.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This show is wayyy better than I thought it was gonna be so I'm definitely in for the ride. I really wish we got the actress that played Blink the movie tho, she was fine

tumblr_inline_nst8jjNkdj1tws0iu_500.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was decent and I definitely want to keep watching. Lol Amy Acker is like a tv legend at this point.