X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simon Kinberg wrote The Last Stand and he wrote this movie too. Don't act like Singer hasn't made any dud films? In my opinion he has more bad films then good ones. Ratner might not be the best director but he knows how film action better then Singer.

The Nightcrawler opening scene want a talk with you, and don't EVEN bring up Rush Hour because everyone knows Jackie Chan was the one behind choreographing the action scenes.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

At first I was skeptical of Fassbender changing his accent for this film after not having it in First Class but based on this clip the way he emulates Sir Ian's voice is so flawless :wow:

I want to hate so much, but this shyt just looks fukking tight, brehs. Too much talent involved in this shyt for them to fukk it up.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That Nightcrawler scene was great but its probably the best action scene Singer has done.
Don't forget about Wolverine's berserker rage scene in the mansion. Even to this date, it's Wolverine's best action scene. Pyro going ham on the cops is also a fav scene of mine.

I had been re-watching all of the X-movies every other day in preparation of seeing DOFP Friday. I saw the Last Stand last night. The 1st 30 mins of that movie is actually pretty good. It's when Jean Grey re-appears that the movie goes to shyt. And the movie goes south QUICK. The Last Stand would have been decent if they only dealt with "the cure." Tomorrow I'll try to stomach Wolverine: Origins.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't forget about Wolverine's berserker rage scene in the mansion. Even to this date, it's Wolverine's best action scene. Pyro going ham on the cops is also a fav scene of mine.

I had a been re-watching all of the X-movies every other day in preparation of seeing DOFP Friday. I saw the Last Stand last night. The 1st 30 mins of that movie is actually pretty good. It's when Jean Grey re-appears that the movie goes or shyt. And the movie goes south QUICK. The movie would have been decent if they only dealt with "the cure." Tomorrow I'll try to stomach Wolverine: Origins.
:damn:
Good luck..

fukk that I aint letting that shyt slide. That movie still pisses me off. I remember reading reviews about it before it dropped in theaters b/c it was so bad and then it actually leaked on the net before it hit the theaters and I watched it b/c there was no way it was as bad as I heard......Boy was I in for a shock and utter horror. It was worse than I could imagine. The shyt show just wouldn't stop and the fukkery was never ending. I still curse Fox to the depths of hell for what they did to Deadpool by covering his mouth up with a piece of skin flap and then the horrible Gambit fight, Willl I Am.....
34xpe86.jpg

I'm getting pissed now just thinking about it.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The Nightcrawler opening scene want a talk with you, and don't EVEN bring up Rush Hour because everyone knows Jackie Chan was the one behind choreographing the action scenes.

Those were some of Singer's better action sequences in X2 and I liked the movie, but I still feel that Rattner is more consistent when it comes down to the action.