X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
timeline wise. Days of Future Past begins in the future years after X3. You can basically skip watching the first X-Men movie because it is really forgetable :ehh:

I wouldn't call it forgettable but it was average as hell...but I would watch it 100 times before I watch the trainwreck X3...that shyt had me :fyou2:the whole time in the theater...I have never been that disgusted in a theater since I tried to finger the p*ssy in high school and the girl gave me the :kimstare:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't call it forgettable but it was average as hell...but I would watch it 100 times before I watch the trainwreck X3...that shyt had me :fyou2:the whole time in the theater...I have never been that disgusted in a theater since I tried to finger the p*ssy in high school and the girl gave me the :kimstare:
I agree it's 10x better than the :trash: that was X3....but as far as films to watch to get caught up on before DOFP, i feel X3 is more important to the current events so that the dude who asked will know whats going on.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
just saw it shyt was dope and there is a dope after credits scene. For the record the first 3 were ok to me not that great and 2 wolverine movies were ok. I liked first class alot tho, you can tell this is mostly matthew vaughn script. This one is better than first 3 imo but if only Matthew directed it too.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
just saw it shyt was dope and there is a dope after credits scene. For the record the first 3 were ok to me not that great and 2 wolverine movies were ok. I liked first class alot tho, you can tell this is mostly matthew vaughn script. This one is better than first 3 imo but if only Matthew directed it too.

How did you see it breh? Special screening in your city?

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
what was the after credits scene

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I didn't hear anything about an after credit scene but everyone stayed around for it. I read all the credits while we waited and it said Brian Singer had like 4 assistants. Not only that but he was like the only one with that many assistants.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'll be seeing it Friday like most but I think what's crazy is the fact that this movie had the most to lose and now it turns out this shyt might be a classic. Who would have thought.:ehh:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shows people in the desert chanting and praying, Shows the back of this guy with a hood on at like the top of the desert hill kind of leading the chanting, then the camera pans around to a young apocalypse with his hood on.

Yeah, figured since they already announced the flick. They should have at least waited a few weeks after this.

Jayseos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte NC
Also seen it last for a special screening...it made up for every mistake they made. Can't wait to see it again on Friday