X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same here but i regretted the latter once i saw how great an x-men flick could be without singer or wolverine

Singer was personally INVOLVED with 1st Class and was the one responsible to X2. All the wack X-Men films were the ones that Singer didn't have any input in.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Singer was personally INVOLVED with 1st Class and was the one responsible to X2. All the wack X-Men films were the ones that Singer didn't have any input in.
I thought part 1 was wacker than last stand and to my knowledge singer hand his mitts all over the first.And i am fully aware of the fact singer probably had a hand in producing first class but most of his real time was being spent doing something else probably jack the giant slayer or something

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_n5kkikUunn1rcwa0zo1_500.gif

tumblr_n2y09gaI4q1qac5c1o3_400.gif

tumblr_mmkb68an3y1re76ljo1_500.gif

tumblr_mwhevrGhlw1swdsh3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lz7c3eTVTX1qc8ivao1_500.gif

tumblr_n5oh98cLCh1tw9yl5o3_400.gif

ldkpmycgzk33zi6q18lz.gif

tumblr_n5oh98cLCh1tw9yl5o4_400.gif

tumblr_n5kkikUunn1rcwa0zo2_500.gif

Man..... I'm Ready
tumblr_miy4ewXOQj1qd4q8ao1_500.gif
:wow:
tumblr_mw0dhwekWH1swdsh3o1_500.gif
:ohlawd:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
From what I heard at the time Singer was involved with pre-production of X-men The Last Stand but he got the deal with Warner Bros to film Superman Returns. With SInger backing out it forced any director that took on the film to have a rushed production.

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) - Trivia - IMDb

Bryan Singer was in the middle of a three-picture deal made with Fox beginning with X-Men 2 (2003), and keen to make X-Men 3, but he and Fox were unable to come to terms. During this time, Warner offered him the chance to direct Superman Returns (2006) immediately. Singer informed Fox that he was going to take this opportunity and would still like to return to direct X-Men 3. As the consequence, his deal was terminated and Matthew Vaughn briefly joined the production before he backed out. Brett Ratner was the finalist for the director's role for the first X-Men movie, having experience of making a successful film out of a rushed production with Rush Hour (1998).

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
From what I heard at the time Singer was involved with pre-production of X-men The Last Stand but he got the deal with Warner Bros to film Superman Returns. With SInger backing out it forced any director that took on the film to have a rushed production.

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) - Trivia - IMDb

he didn;t write that garbage and let's be honest: Brett Ratner would fukk up a cup of coffee...dude is just a bad director :flabbynsickfrancis:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
he didn;t write that garbage and let's be honest: Brett Ratner would fukk up a cup of coffee...dude is just a bad director :flabbynsickfrancis:

Simon Kinberg wrote The Last Stand and he wrote this movie too. Don't act like Singer hasn't made any dud films? In my opinion he has more bad films then good ones. Ratner might not be the best director but he knows how film action better then Singer.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Simon Kinberg wrote The Last Stand and he wrote this movie too. Don't act like Singer hasn't made any dud films? In my opinion he has more bad films then good ones. Ratner might not be the best director but he knows how film action better then Singer.

I never said Singer hasn't directed a bad film; Superman Returns was horrible in every way; I did say that Ratner is garbage and his action scenes aren't worth shyt; The only movie that is half way decent is Rush Hour and that's because of Chris Tucker; Singer has a classic in The Usual Suspects and great films like X2 and Apt Pupil

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I never said Singer hasn't directed a bad film; Superman Returns was horrible in every way; I did say that Ratner is garbage and his action scenes aren't worth shyt; The only movie that is half way decent is Rush Hour and that's because of Chris Tucker; Singer has a classic in The Usual Suspects and great films like X2 and Apt Pupil

i'll give ratner Rush Hour 1 and 2 as good flicks. Didn't he do Tower Heist as well? That was decent

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Just read the plot on wikipedia and I smiled. I'll be in there on Friday with the flask.