X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea that struggle cover of all of those wack ass characters sealed it for me (especially the purple and pink sentinels with Dyson fans in the middle of their chest). Nothing about that trailer looked exciting or compelled me to want to watch more. Thsinger being at the helm doesn't help either especially after his embarrassing Deadbeat Dad Superman Returns movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yea that struggle cover of all of those wack ass characters sealed it for me (especially the purple and pink sentinels with Dyson fans in the middle of their chest). Nothing about that trailer looked exciting or compelled me to want to watch more. Thsinger being at the helm doesn't help either especially after his embarrassing Deadbeat Dad Superman Returns movie.
thats the sad thing about the new superman, the xmen movies and nolans batmans to be frank.All franchises arent(/werent) bein given the best shot to succeed due to the directors and their so called vision at the expense of the source material

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the sad thing about the new superman, the xmen movies and nolans batmans to be frank.All franchises arent(/werent) bein given the best shot to succeed due to the directors and their so called vision at the expense of the source material

No one actually agrees with this and every other stupid shyt you've said since you signed up to this website so shut the fukkk up.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Same can be said for Superman Returns too. Singer tried too hard to emulate Donner.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Same can be said for Superman Returns too. Singer tried too hard to emulate Donner.
I get what u are saying but he commited self inflicted wounds with thhe deadbeat dad crap, lack of epic fights/sequences, making it a drama practically and the ho hum final act.Take the easy route and u still fumble :snoop:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_n30w8b0VYV1s5zf6fo1_500.gif

evzMEts.gif

You aint slick, Singer :rudy:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don't know who on here watches Ink Master on Spike, but the newest episode had a "Color Portrait" tattoo challenge, and it was X-Men themed. but instead of getting a tat of this -

bryan-singer-confirms-bishop-and-warpath-for-x-men-days-of-future-past-133252-a-1366870672-470-75.jpg

it was this -

bishop-x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg

all the way down the line to hugh jackman, who was actually on the episode. i'm not getting hugh jackman or any other person not related to me tatted on my body. but at least dude played wolverine like 5 or 6 times. so maybe if somebody was reaching, that would be passable. but these people are getting tats of characters who just been in that one recent movie, and now this new one.

:camby:

why the fukk would get this dude tatted on you as bishop??

i know the tats are free, but this shyt got me :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don't know who on here watches Ink Master on Spike, but the newest episode had a "Color Portrait" tattoo challenge, and it was X-Men themed. but instead of getting a tat of this -

bryan-singer-confirms-bishop-and-warpath-for-x-men-days-of-future-past-133252-a-1366870672-470-75.jpg

it was this -

bishop-x-men-days-of-future-past.jpg

all the way down the line to hugh jackman, who was actually on the episode. i'm not getting hugh jackman or any other person not related to me tatted on my body. but at least dude played wolverine like 5 or 6 times. so maybe if somebody was reaching, that would be passable. but these people are getting tats of characters who just been in that one recent movie, and now this new one.

:camby:

why the fukk would get this dude tatted on you as bishop??

i know the tats are free, but this shyt got me :mjlol:

Dude's gonna be pissed when he sees Bishop get five minutes screen time too :lolbron: