X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He directed X2 and was the brainchild behind 1st Class!

I can never understand the flack people get over Singer, yes he's responsible for that directing the outdated nostalgia of Superman Returns which inadvertently messed up the Xmen franchise by LEAVING IT. But, y'all act like he's the Tyler Perry of directing and storytelling. This is the same dude that blessed us with Usual Suspects!

I wasn't really into the first two XMen films. They weren't as bad as the third but they were overall
FirstThurs-MaxsJeX.gif

First Class was pretty good, but he didn't direct it.

I don't think his style is suited for the superhero genre.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok start from xmen 3, first class, then wolverine. they're kinda all connected now. especially that wolverine ending. that's the jump for the Days of future past storyline.

what about the first wolverine movie from a few years back

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It looks like they spent most of the money on salaries. To me some of that future footage looks low budget as fukk. Ellen Paige was swagging hard though, didn't know she was back in it. Can Jubilee get some burn, damn?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Logan is at the airport and magneto and Xavier show up saying they need his help. Cue dramatic music as professor x rises from the dead and wheels his way over :mjlol:

I was :dead: :yawn: the entire movie till I heard Ian mckellens voice and went :gladbron:

By the time that movie gets to FX, they are going to chop off the end credits to bring me more Saints of George.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How the fukk did Professor X get out of that guy in the coma's body and back into his old body? :wtf: :mindblown:

Quicksilver looks gay as shyt. Every other character ranges from alright to cool but he looks terrible.