Daps
Hmm

_1395668545.gif

RIP Xavier, again?

_1395668539.gif

RIP Storm?

That sentinel is looking like a damn Evangelion:
Evangelion_Unit_00'.png

I'm basically gonna watch this for the sentinels because i've wanted to see them in the movies since I saw em in the cartoon as a kid.

But on the Evangelion thing, between this and pacific rim, if they ever have the idea to make an Evangelion movie it will already seem played out.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Prediction
1. Magneto will be the best character in the movie. Fassbender is going to steal the show...AGAIN.
2. Since we all know there is going to be a sequel to this called X-Men: Apocalypse, the only thing that we have to figure out is how the Age of Apocalypse is going to happen in the cinema universe.
1a. Xavier dies at the end of the movie before getting the X-men back together..Magneto forms the X-men out of guilt for what happened to Charles.
1b. Xavier and Magneto join forces to try and get humans to work with mutants, but Apocalypse disagrees and starts a war.

As long as it doesn't suck as bad as Superman Returns or Wolverine Origin we should be okay...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They're saying the same about Storm too :mjlol:

2laaqo2.jpg

They fukked up, should've been Angela :wow:

Well, they actually dispelled the Storm rumors. http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/18/halle...-of-future-past-insists-bryan-singer-4641067/ Halle is definitely going to be in it (You'll notice she's in the second trailer, while Rogue only had a brief moment in the first).

She's probably not in it for long though. It seems pretty obvious that the beginning of the movie shows most of the x-men being killed, then Logan is sent to the past where most of the movie will take place.

Storm probably bites it at that moment in the trailer with the Sentinel running up behind her.

And yeah, it's been known since she was first cast that they should have went with Angela.

Last edited: