X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
cyclops is a beast in the comics now so damn much. it was a mistake killing him off... nikka deserved to shine.

Cyclops is copying a Magneto mold today..so that wouldn't work on film. It's more about his angst over Jean Grey like it always used to be for the first 40 years of his run.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He directed X2 and was the brainchild behind 1st Class!

I can never understand the flack people get over Singer, yes he's responsible for that directing the outdated nostalgia of Superman Returns which inadvertently messed up the Xmen franchise by LEAVING IT. But, y'all act like he's the Tyler Perry of directing and storytelling. This is the same dude that blessed us with Usual Suspects!

Singer is a perfectly decent director who has no ability or talent to uplift a movie to a higher level. He is only as good as the screenplay he's working with, and his entire filmography is testimony to this. That's why this movie fails to impress on any level because while his decency might've been fine in the early 00's when competition was low, comic book movies and blockbusters in general have evolved immensely. First Class, which I believe to be a tad overrated by the way, only worked because Matthew Vaughn is a director who can bring a film to a higher level.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cyclops is copying a Magneto mold today..so that wouldn't work on film. It's more about his angst over Jean Grey like it always used to be for the first 40 years of his run.

I know and that is what makes hims so badass because he let all that boyscout shyt go. He's doing this hard militant shyt that kinda came outta left field. It's like he snapped and doesnt give a fukk anymore.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
BS, everybody been saying on the low that was the true IRONMAN 3, and naturally it'll be Stark saving the day in the end.

Wolverine has always, even in the comic books been the favorite mutant. That said, based on the premise of the film AND off the trailer, Wolverine is only used as the link between past and present, which only makes LOGICAL sense when it comes to story. But if ANYTHING the central figures in this, just like it was with 1st Class are Xavier and Magneto.

Tell em breh.

Trailer look good, weirdest thing were the sentinels, they look more like aliens then they do robots:yeshrug:

I can tell this movie is gonna be more like first class then the original trilogy. They def will be showcasing Fassbender and JLaw, its gonna be odd but I wanna see how they do the future storyline and work everything in. Im hoping they didnt worry about how long this would be run time wise, First Class coulda went longer imo.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent seen any of the wolverine movies and havent seen Xmen first class, so Im totally lost on what is going on story wise

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I havent seen any of the wolverine movies and havent seen Xmen first class, so Im totally lost on what is going on story wise

Ight breh, you should see x men first class at least so you understand the one timeline at least. I'm pretty sure you can find it around the net easily. If you can't find it, I'll give you a quick recap to bring you into the fold

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ok start from xmen 3, first class, then wolverine. they're kinda all connected now. especially that wolverine ending. that's the jump for the Days of future past storyline.