MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is Jennifer Lawrence even still poppin like that?
wasnt that Red Arrow movie the nail in her coffin?
:what:

In the new Hollywood breh, the one of brands and social media and hives, you're never truly over and the nail is never really in your coffin unless you do some foul shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
so do I... i got comics, funko pop, blu-rays and cds .... but as i got older and the family needed things... i had to decide.. and based on the trailers and crappy cgi xmen xxxxxx was only worth a free HBO viewing..

my blu ray collection is in here somewhere .. hell ... i need to start a show me your collection thread in arcadiam
i only get MARVEL Funkos!
:marvelbill:

me and my son be hunting for them shyts like Pokemon!
:banderas:

but i just recently got a Prince one for my aunt.
i love Funkos almost more than i love LEGOS.
:mjcry:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gonna pick the Force Awakens @ lunch time

My Collection is listed here DVD Profiler, by Invelos Software, Inc. haven't updated in awhile

Pics Here

20160321_004011_zpsgj9fzgut.jpg
20160321_004035_zpsrtoylsvf.jpg

quoting myself from 2016 in the blu ray thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if people are being honest

the trailer looks better than Captain Marvels trailer

but that doesn't fit the narrative that Fox makes trash Marvel films and everything the MCU does is great

The fact that we're sitting here compared a Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel trailer is an L for the X-Men.

The X-Men are (or were) Marvel's most popular team....Captain Marvel is a B-C tier character. The two should not be on equal footing from any angle, ever. Which brings me to my next point....

Its not that every MCU movie is great, because lord knows they've made some bad ones....but the expectations are a hell of a lot lower because it's B-Z tier characters. A Captain Marvel trailer can be :ld: because....realistically, who the fukk expected a Captain Marvel movie in the first place?

A Dark Phoenix trailer on the other hand pretty much has to be GOAT tier due to the importance of that story arc....and this trailer ain't GOAT tier. shyt is pretty :ld: which is not acceptable given the source material.

Fred.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Can we just get a Phoenix saga movie? Are we ever going to see D’Ken, lillandra, and the imperial guard. I want the blue moon fight scene on imax, while I :ohhh::mjcry:at my squad getting that work. I want to see juggernaut get tossed around by gladiator after thrown them hands with the x-men and more importantly I want someone to read the damn comic books and explain that the Phoenix isn’t in Jean fukking grey by birth it is a force of nature that fuses with her while she is trying to save the x-men. I mean really, the dark Phoenix saga is a sequel to the Phoenix saga, I just want my squad giving that avengers treatment