Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
my bad.. I read that wrong..

but isn't Simon whatever the FOX/Marvel version of Feige?

wasn't Simon and Singer the team ... once Singer left to Superman it went downhill...

they tried to interconnect with the Origins tagline but that lasted one movie and the second morphed into first Class...

Simon is a step above Snyder.

First Class I thought was dope....but it should have been the first original lineup.

Cyke
Jean
Beast
Iceman
Charles
Angel

How was that so fukking hard?!?!?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

First Class I thought was dope....but it should have been the first original lineup.

Cyke
Jean
Beast
Iceman
Charles
Angel

Who has gotten shytted on worse Cyclops or Angel? :mjlol:
Cyclops should have = development as Wolverine. And have they ever given Angel a speaking part in these movies? :francis:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Cyke
Jean
Beast
Iceman
Charles
Angel

it fukked up when they went the decades route... and decided to kill everybody they couldn't rehire..
they fact Azazal is nightcrawlers dad but mys.. I mean Raven seemed so young... then to have Nightcrawler so old in the movie xxxxxx ... and the fact azazel died off screen its almost impossible to tie him to nightcrawler

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Name one huge pay off in the Fox universe that you walked out completely satisfied that you got your money's worth.

Don't know if its a "payoff" in that sense but Logan, the wolverine, x2, the first one, and days of future past were all satisfying theater experiences for me homie.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if its a "payoff" in that sense but Logan, the wolverine, x2, the first one, and days of future past were all satisfying theater experiences for me homie.

To each his own.

Those were good.

But the bar is raised and they have fallen woefully short.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To each his own.

Those were good.

But the bar is raised and they have fallen woefully short.

That may be true but that's looking back at it. I'd rank Logan and days of future past and even x2 right up there with contemporary comic book flicks. Easily. Especially Logan. The bar being raised and falling woefully short is, again, all subjective. This whole shyt is subjective:russ:

If @FlyRy or me or any person fukks with those movies and has legitimate reasons as to why then that should be cool. 10-15 years from now someone will look at the movies we have now and say "yeah them shyts haven't held up" because that's the nature of the world and of film. shyt evolves and alway should

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I collect comic book movies, even if they’re meh. :ld:

so do I... i got comics, funko pop, blu-rays and cds .... but as i got older and the family needed things... i had to decide.. and based on the trailers and crappy cgi xmen xxxxxx was only worth a free HBO viewing..

my blu ray collection is in here somewhere .. hell ... i need to start a show me your collection thread in arcadiam