Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i don't know who said it online, but i want MCU to make Professor X the antagonist of the Xmen. i'm sick of that character. fukk em.

Man if MCU went the route of that story where Cyclops kills Pro X..... that would be AMAZING:wow:

But I got nothing bad to say about this trailer or movie.:jawalrus:

its looks on par or about as good as Aquaman, Shazaam, and Venom...... well maybe Venom is a little bit higher than them but still.

Nothing bad to say about this:ehh:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think if this trailer existed in a vacuum where:
  • X3 never existed
  • No one knew about the Disney/Fox deal
  • The MCU never existed
  • There were no leaks about the entire plot
This trailer would be better received. I mean maybe not but if you just judge the trailer on it's own terms it looks like a cool movie to me. :yeshrug: I'm actually pleasantly surprised how good this trailer is.
But yeah unfortunately all those things have happened and everybody knows about them so I can see why people are jaded against it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think if this trailer existed in a vacuum where:
  • X3 never existed
  • No one knew about the Disney/Fox deal
  • The MCU never existed
  • There were no leaks about the entire plot
This trailer would be better received. I mean maybe not but if you just judge the trailer on it's own terms it looks like a cool movie to me. :yeshrug: I'm actually pleasantly surprised how good this trailer is.
But yeah unfortunately all those things have happened and everybody knows about them so I can see why people are jaded against it.

It's not like fans don't have valid gripes

Wolverine infatuation
Mystique role
Constant Charles vs Magneto
Incomprehensible timeline
Terrible Cyclops
Terrible Rogue
No varied villains from their extensive catalog
No build up to major stories
No good FF

And they had 20 years.

MCU had half the time and is 100x better.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's not like fans don't have valid gripes

Wolverine infatuation
Mystique role
Constant Charles vs Magneto
Incomprehensible timeline
Terrible Cyclops
Terrible Rogue
No varied villains from their extensive catalog
No build up to major stories
No good FF

And they had 20 years.

MCU had half the time and is 100x better.
I agree and the MCU being so good and comic booky is hurting this franchise. I love the X-Men they are an intimate part of my childhood so yeah it could be done way fukkin' better.
But my point is imagine if this was the best comic book franchise, the MCU didn't exist. All you had to compare it to was Sony Spiderman movies and DC movies. I think your criticism would be less harsh. They are doing a decent job IMO but yeah there is definitely room for improvement.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I agree and the MCU being so good and comic booky is hurting this franchise. I love the X-Men they are an intimate part of my childhood so yeah it could be done way fukkin' better.
But my point is imagine if this was the best comic book franchise, the MCU didn't exist. All you had to compare it to was Sony Spiderman movies and DC movies. I think your criticism would be less harsh. They are doing a decent job IMO but yeah there is definitely room for improvement.

I understand after the Batman & Robin fiasco Fox played it conservative.

But once like 2008 and after took place they should have had an epic competing universe.

They had
Galactus
FF
SS
Kang
Annihalis
Morlocks
Mauraders
Genosha
Shi'ar
Omega Red
A real Gambit/Angel/Apocalypse/Doom

I won't give them a pass.

Not like they can't do it.

Same studio that started Star Wars and Aliens.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I understand after the Batman & Robin fiasco Fox played it conservative.

But once like 2008 and after took place they should have had an epic competing universe.

They had
Galactus
FF
SS
Kang
Annihalis
Morlocks
Mauraders
Genosha
Shi'ar
Omega Red
A real Gambit/Angel/Apocalypse/Doom

I won't give them a pass.
Dude, from the many different X-Men, internal conflicts, romances, adventures this is the comic group with real dramatic potential. I mean like Oscar level story telling, acting roles, FX, etc. It could really be something special but doing it justice is a difficult proposition.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dude, from the many different X-Men, internal conflicts, romances, adventures this is the comic group with real dramatic potential. I mean like Oscar level story telling, acting roles, FX, etc. It could really be something special but doing it justice is a difficult proposition.

Silver Surfer and his story is a 3-part Star Wars level saga.

A proper X-Men story is Lord of The Rings level trilogy.