R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yo, you can call me a MCU cult member or some shyt, but the Captain Marvel trailer is better than this one. on its own. i don't even need to factor in the "universe" they are each in. For all the shyt you wanna talk about Brie Larsen, i trust her 1000% more than Sophie Turner carrying a movie.

how can anyone still be excited about seeing these characters? at this point i don't even give a shyt about McAvoy and Fassbender, who tried their best.
I'll be there first day...Bendis and Marvel have done a great hack job on dissecting the fanbase on the property that is basically responsible for everything that is out today. Captain America, Iron Man, Avengers...all that shyt? Wasnt cutting it and meant nothing for over 30 years while the X books outsold the Death of Superman and Todd McFarlane's Spider man.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Book mark me on this but I bet dark Phoenix ends the X-Men in the fox universe and jump starts it in the mcu.

If they are smart they'll have a after credit scene with a mcu character that ties things back to the mcu.

Also new mutants needs to be scrapped and or renamed and released as something else.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Book mark me on this but I bet dark Phoenix ends the X-Men in the fox universe and jump starts it in the mcu.

If they are smart they'll have a after credit scene with a mcu character that ties things back to the mcu.

Also new mutants needs to be scrapped and or renamed and released as something else.
NO NO NO NO NO!!
I wanna see what they do with that as "New Mutants."
Im actually pretty curious about that shyt.
:ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Also, since MCU is always playing the long game, i hope they just all out reboot the shyt.
We dont need Wolvie and Storm and them off top.
Have the OG team introduced then get into the Giant Sized X-Men shyt. I dont really know how i feel about merging Avengers into X-shyt. Might get messy. But i guess im down for like Spidey or someone poppin in from time to time.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Is no one gonna bring up the fact that Beast was in his late teen's / 20's when he was recruited in the 1960's, meaning with this movie being set in the 1990's he should be at least around 50 years old?

uXKMzDN.png

:laff: This is not a 50 year old man
So we're suppose to believe that's the same Jean talking to Xavier when he had his hair back in the 70s?

:skip:
Just assume mutants age really, really slowly :pachaha:

The fact that I have to make up a whole headcanon to patch up plot holes in the movie though :russ: