Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, you can call me a MCU cult member or some shyt, but the Captain Marvel trailer is better than this one. on its own. i don't even need to factor in the "universe" they are each in. For all the shyt you wanna talk about Brie Larsen, i trust her 1000% more than Sophie Turner carrying a movie.

how can anyone still be excited about seeing these characters? at this point i don't even give a shyt about McAvoy and Fassbender, who tried their best.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
if they are serious about this they need to make this movie setup the shi'ar shyt.

and then redo the apocalypse story over 2 movies because they :ufdup:

the end credits scene showing young apocalypse and the intro to his own movie had me :ohlawd:. so much potential in that character brehs

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
if people are being honest

the trailer looks better than Captain Marvels trailer

but that doesn't fit the narrative that Fox makes trash Marvel films and everything the MCU does is great
Or people have different opinions. lol
What's with people promoting group think?
Honestly, I agree this was a better trailer than the Capt. Marvel joint but I'm not gonna question people who feel differently. :hubie:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I know this movie dont look good and why would it given the franchise is on the way out, but I was kinda surprised at people on twitter saying there was only ever one good X-Men movie in the whole 20 years:dwillhuh:

I mean they've had some duds, but X2, First Class, Logan, The Wolverine and Days of Future Past not popping ?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't know who said it online, but i want MCU to make Professor X the antagonist of the Xmen. i'm sick of that character. fukk em.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I know this movie dont look good and why would it given the franchise is on the way out, but I was kinda surprised at people on twitter saying there was only ever one good X-Men movie in the whole 20 years:dwillhuh:

I mean they've had some duds, but X2, First Class, Logan, The Wolverine and Days of Future Past not popping ?

DOFP- very good. Took some risk a bit.
Logan- classic
X2- doesn't hold up well at all over time
First Class- good but not the real original team.
The Wolverine- dope. Too much Wolverine focus though. All the time. Solo, own flicks. Come on.

5 watchable movies over 20 years (with their fukked up storylines and character changes) is an atrocious track record.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Logan- classic
The Wolverine- dope. Too much Wolverine focus though. All the time. Solo, own flicks. Come on.

5 watchable movies over 20 years (with their fukked up storylines and character changes) is an atrocious track record.
giphy.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Logan- classic

:jbhmm:

I mean....the doesnt hold up argument can be said about a lot of comic book movies mainly cause the genre keeps improving. :ld:

I dont know, perhaps it lacks the auteur touch of the first 2 Raimi Spidey joints and Keaton's Batman but those too have the same issue of not holding up compared to later stuff, still I like them:manny:

As for the Wolverine....I mean that is a solo flick so it kinda makes sense it would be focused on him .:ehh:

I'll say the first X-Men movie has a bigger doenst hold up well problem but Im still ok with it. 5 good films with 4 bad ones might look bad but honestly thats par for most film franchises that last this long :yeshrug: