Get ready for

Wolverine unnecessary cameo
Charles crying
Magneto angry
Raven as " mother"
Corny generic costumes

And to be disappointed.

Raven looks to be dead.
Those costumes were pulled straight out of Quietly's X-men run from the 2000s.

I think this will be okay by Fox X-men standards. It won't reach Logan level but no where near X3.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Fox is terrible at making movies with Special Effects.

I don't know if it's their in house production or their directors but it all looks like TV quality.

Jean Grey is the most powerful telepath ever and she's flipping over two cops cars? :camby:

Their dialogue is corny. just some crying, screaming, breathy half comments always like "what did you do?"

Thanos said straight up "I hope they remember you" and that shyt was powerful. :banderas:

And do they still think JLaw as Mystique is a draw? Send her ass to the back of the line, let Cyclops take the lead and call Xavier a p*ssy and make Magneto bow down. God damn I used to love the X-Men.

EDIT:
I can't wait for Avengers vs X-Men. that shyt is gonna be epic and then the X-Men get to be the anti-heros

momma

All Star
Daps
Is no one gonna bring up the fact that Beast was in his late teen's / 20's when he was recruited in the 1960's, meaning with this movie being set in the 1990's he should be at least around 50 years old?

uXKMzDN.png

:laff: This is not a 50 year old man

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Raven looks to be dead.
Those costumes were pulled straight out of Quietly's X-men run from the 2000s.

I think this will be okay by Fox X-men standards. It won't reach Logan level but no where near X3.

They've never once had dope costumes or had them progress.

Went from all black.....

Last edited: