Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Trailer drops tonight
dark-phoenix-poster-1135764.jpeg

X-Men: 'Dark Phoenix' Trailer Teaser Released

After months of waiting, the first trailer for the next X-Men movie, Dark Phoenix, arrives tonight on The Late Late Show with James Corden on CBS.

Star Sophie Turner made the announcement via her Instagram page. She shared a tease that shows her character, Jean Grey, in a cosmic setting as the voices of the other X-Men argue about Professor X's decision.

Turner wrote, "Dark Phoenix. Tonight on @latelateshow with @j_corden @xmenmovies #darkphoenix See you there."

The dialogue in the teaser sounds like first Professor X and Mystique arguing about what Xavier did to Jean, then Beast blaming Xavier for what has happened, and Magneto accusing someone, possibly Jean, or being evil.

Dark Phoenix was delayed from its initial release date. The delay was reportedly in order to allow time for reshoots while still accommodating the schedules of the film's busy stars, such as Turner, who had to film the final season of Game of Thrones.

New synopsis:
In Dark Phoenix, the X-Men face their most formidable and powerful foe: one of their own, Jean Grey. During a rescue mission in space, Jean is nearly killed when she is hit by a mysterious cosmic force. Once she returns home, this force not only makes her infinitely more powerful, but far more unstable. Wrestling with this entity inside her, Jean unleashes her powers in ways she can neither comprehend nor contain. With Jean spiraling our of control, and hurting the ones she loves most, she begins to unravel the very fabric that holds the X-Men together. Now, with this family falling apart, they must find a way to unite - not only to save Jean's soul, but to save our very planet from aliens who wish to weaponize this force and rule the galaxy.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't care if this movie is Infinity War meets Black Panther meets Winter Soldier meets Civil War with a dose of Iron Man 1 and Ragnarok.

I ain't paying a dime in the theatre for this bytch.

No more Jlaw shoved down our throats, no more wack costumes and no more Charles/Magneto shyt.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't care if this movie is Infinity War meets Black Panther meets Winter Soldier meets Civil War with a dose of Iron Man 1 and Ragnarok.

I ain't paying a dime in the theatre for this bytch.

No more Jlaw shoved down our throats, no more wack costumes and no more Charles/Magneto shyt.
i agree with you breh but lets hold up on Charles and Magneto both acots play that role great:whoa: i hate JLaw as much as the next dude but lets pump the brakes on Charles and magneto:whoa:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i agree with you breh but lets hold up on Charles and Magneto both acots play that role great:whoa: i hate JLaw as much as the next dude but lets pump the brakes on Charles and magneto:whoa:

What I'm saying is that story has long past expiration date the Charles Magneto storyline has been the storyline and focus since 2000 they desperately needed to integrate new villains or stories to make it seem fresh

The actors isn't the issue it's repeating the same exact problem between the same two people over and over.

Charles- "Magneto don't kill :to:

Magneto- "No Charles they can't be trusted" :demonic:

Over and over again.

One of the reasons I can't wait for Disney.

Pump the breaks on this shyt and Wolverine.

One of the reasons the MCU is so good even with bad movies like Iron Man 2, 3 Thor 2 or AOU is that every story at least gets a different perspective and the storylines aren't solely dominated by 4 characters.

In 19 years (when this drops in 2019)

There has been no

Sinister
Genosha
Shi'ar Empire
Mauraders
Morlocks
Omega Red

And even worse is they never fukking tried.

I understand in comics some clashes are classic.

Batman vs Joker
Superman vs Lex
Charles vs Magneto

But goddman man 19 years of this. And a suddenly beefed up role for Mystique.

Take out

Logan
The Wolverine
X-Men Origins

EVERY SINGLE MOVIE REVOLVED AROUND CHARLES VS MAGNETO. They owned 50% of the Marvel catalogue with this and FF and made bullshyt.

This shyt is awful at Fox.

Last edited: