New York
giphy.gif
Or just a shytty opinion. :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Post Logan they really have an opportunity to make this franchise like an anthology. My only objection to this is bringing back the same cast.
It would be DOPE if they just did this with all new actors and cast the team of X-Men who were actually X-Men during the Dark Phoenix. I doubt anyone would care it lacks continuity similar to Logan.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Post Logan they really have an opportunity to make this franchise like an anthology. My only objection to this is bringing back the same cast.
It would be DOPE if they just did this with all new actors and cast the team of X-Men who were actually X-Men during the Dark Phoenix. I doubt anyone would care it lacks continuity similar to Logan.
They should focus on the kids they just cast instead of making them secondary characters behind Charles, Magneto and Mystique. I mean they're the goddamn X-Men and Mystique had the most screen time in the last movie :mjlol:

I still can't wait to see how they explain Charles and Magneto looking the same after 40 years :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They should focus on the kids they just cast instead of making them secondary characters behind Charles, Magneto and Mystique. I mean they're the goddamn X-Men and Mystique had the most screen time in the last movie :mjlol:

I still can't wait to see how they explain Charles and Magneto looking the same after 40 years :russ:

Yeah, her becoming JLaw the brand is really fukkin' shyt up. I mean Fassbender doesn't need to be in this at all as well. Good actor but yeah they aren't fukkin' X-Men.
Glad Singer is gone they need a new style, hopefully Kinberg provides that.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Then put me on ignore you fukking baby

If you don't want comments, then don't post nonsensical garbage like "pedo movie director >>> movie producer"
Yes. It's very non sensical to compare the person who gave us most of the x men films vs. The guy behind the MCU. :mjlol:

Are you retarded or you just get your panties in a bunch when anyone dares insult your precious Disney films?

Bryan singer has made some of the best cbm films the genre has seen,it's only you Disney cultists that can't seem to get over it. :umad: