X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I still don't like how they did Apoc. They couldn't even manipulate his voice to make it sound dark.

And did they really give him powers to control others? :dahell: :why: :comeon: :camby:

Trailer was whatever, but I'm still gonna watch it.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I like that scene at the end before the name gets shown where Charles eyes are getting all black and shyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
sfNxwiY.jpg
Come a long way :ehh:
xmen1.jpg

I at least give the studio credit for recognizing shyt was bad and at least trying to make it better.:manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a fukkin comic book cartoon and movie........do you nikkas have any sense of reality? Yall are really complaining about the depth of another man's voice! They should have never gave you nikkas internet!
Talk about a sense of reality when we're dealing with people with superpowers brehs. Apocolypse is the baddest muthafukker the X-Men have ever faced. He's a threat on the level of Thanos to the Avengers. He should be presented as such.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay so I didn't love the trailer but there's a couple things that made me laugh in this thread. First, to the nikkas saying give the rights back to Marvel, you fakkits know who you are, I find that to be hilarious given that X2, First Class and DOFP are all better than most of the MCU catalogue outside of the first Iron Man and the Cap movies. :ehh:

You nikkas on Marvel's sack really gotta get a life. :manny:

Also, this cast is still dope as fukk. I think Isaac, McAvoy and Fassbender gonna be great. I like the looks of Psylocke and Jubilee and Storm too.

I HOPE this isn't the J-Law show. It does appear that she has too much of an influence over the others :why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's a fukkin comic book cartoon and movie........do you nikkas have any sense of reality? Yall are really complaining about the depth of another man's voice! They should have never gave you nikkas internet!

:snoop: the character of Apocalypse is supposed to be rather imposing, dangerous and menacing, you saying that a darker and deeper voice to an iconic villain doesn't work then fine lets look at YOUR hypothesis shall we...

I will post a video of star wars villain darth vader and the voices before and after which do you prefer??? :stopitslime:

:francis: