X-Men '97

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a reference to Jim Lee's last issue on X-Men #11. This was actually the last page of his run, they keep hittin me in my nostalgia.
X-Men+%252311+-+splash.png

this artstyle is so cool to me :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Trust me he was not fired for casting a white man over a Brazilian brotha

But I find it interesting that he seems to be the person at the root of a lot of Marvel decisions that brehs including myself have been disgusted with over the past year.

I'm glad they got rid of him. With that being said, I still have no faith in X Men as of now. If this is the dude who neutered and threw a ton of estrogen into the Blade project and who messed up Moon Knight which could have been an epic project, then he can get the hell on.

Oh and I hope Feige fires @Bryan Danielson next! The bill always comes due. :ufdup:
You may be onto something here. The MCU hasn't hit the same since his #MarvelSet promotion. :patrice:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Also on the remake of the Jim Lee piece I noticed they may or may not have removed Rogue's hands from around Gambit's shoulders.::jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You may be onto something here. The MCU hasn't hit the same since his #MarvelSet promotion. :patrice:

I’m gonna be honest with you. @Neo The Resurrected ONE is like WWE guys trynna distance themself from Vince but he’s the Vince in that scenario.

Many of the complaints or issue many have with Marvel began about the time he was appointed MarvelSet general

One can easily go back and look at the timeline

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

YALL SEE THE TYPE OF PPL
THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE WORK ON THESE PROJECTS.

THEN YALL ACT LIKE nikkaS CRAZY
WHEN THEY CALL OUT THE BULLshyt
THAT GETS SLIPPED IN THE "CANON"

:devil:
:evil:

Breh, that shyt is unarguable. Making wolverine gay or even sus is wild. Him and cyclops knocking down hoes is literally a core part of their characters . But now they fluid? Gtfoh...honestly...fukk this dude pause