X-Men '97

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
GIfb9YgWkAAOMSB
This is a reference to Jim Lee's last issue on X-Men #11. This was actually the last page of his run, they keep hittin me in my nostalgia.
X-Men+%252311+-+splash.png

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Should've been got this fxggot out the paint :scust:

I am no longer excited about 97, brehs. I see where this is going.

No wonder Morph and Wolverine a pair of fxggots now. Ole boy wrote his fantasies into the series. :scust:

YALL SEE THE TYPE OF PPL
THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE WORK ON THESE PROJECTS.

THEN YALL ACT LIKE nikkaS CRAZY
WHEN THEY CALL OUT THE BULLshyt
THAT GETS SLIPPED IN THE "CANON"

:devil:
:evil:

Daps

Interesting :ohhh:

Also, Beau casted a White Brazilian (Gui Agustini) to play Sunspot who is supposed to be Afro-Brazilian and he fiercely defended that decision.

Trust me he was not fired for casting a white man over a Brazilian brotha

But I find it interesting that he seems to be the person at the root of a lot of Marvel decisions that brehs including myself have been disgusted with over the past year.

I'm glad they got rid of him. With that being said, I still have no faith in X Men as of now. If this is the dude who neutered and threw a ton of estrogen into the Blade project and who messed up Moon Knight which could have been an epic project, then he can get the hell on.

Oh and I hope Feige fires @Bryan Danielson next! The bill always comes due. :ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Trust me he was not fired for casting a white man over a Brazilian brotha

But I find it interesting that he seems to be the person at the root of a lot of Marvel decisions that brehs including myself have been disgusted with over the past year.

I'm glad they got rid of him. With that being said, I still have no faith in X Men as of now. If this is the dude who neutered and threw a ton of estrogen into the Blade project and who messed up Moon Knight which could have been an epic project, then he can get the hell on.

Oh and I hope Feige fires @Bryan Danielson next! The bill always comes due. :ufdup:
A lot? You mean 2 don't you?