X-Men '97

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
I think I remember seeing that they are rewriting the 2nd season and trashing a lot of Deau's stuff

I got a bad feeling about this:snoop:
Yeah it's rumored his completed s2 script will be completely replaced. He must've seriously pissed Marvel off for them to delay one of their hottest shows to ensure he don't get no writing credit :mjtf:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yeah it's rumored his completed s2 script will be completely replaced. He must've seriously pissed Marvel off for them to delay one of their hottest shows to ensure he don't get no writing credit :mjtf:
If season 2 sucks Beau can sit back and be like "Hey it wasn't me:hubie:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Earlier this year, creator and head writer Beau DeMayo was unexpectedly fired from Marvel Studios after completing work on the shows second season and consequently starting on the third season. We are told from sources that the show has been pushed to a 2026 premiere date due to changes being made to the story and scripts.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah nah, I'm thinking it's a wrap.

They're not gonna catch lightning in a bottle twice. If they're actively trying to scrub away every trace of what the original creator gave us, there's nothing to look forward to. Disney/Marvel has established a track record of fxcking up a good thing.

Hope I'm wrong but it looks like the shyt was too good to be true.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know whether I’m more disappointed in this news or Beyond the Spiderverse getting bushed by Sony :beli: