X-Men '97

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
wait i thought yall said the season had none of that shyt in it? There were like 5 people in here called homophobes by the 100 man idiot brigade who couodnt see the forest for the trees. Yall should be embarassed at missing the obvious clues.

Im not even on that type of time ive never complained about this type of stuff before but this show was wild with the added subtle gay stuff. This shows it was a fact. If he was asking the artists to do it, then its in the writing. Hence magneto getting shaved naked to 50s tunes. shyt was OD weird.

Still thought it was great nonetheless but to deny he did this like so many of yall did obly for disney to fire him for it is :mjlol:

Im usually not on that type of time either but I was on the front lines calling this shyt Zest-Men 97.. like you said it was still fire... but the "agenda" was definitely there

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps

'X-Men '97' Season 2 Gets a Super Team-Sized Update From Brad WinderbaumX-Men '97 (2024)

By Meredith Loftus

Two new X-teams will be featured in X-Men '97 season 2.The speculated teams are X-Factor and a version of Weapon X-Men.Season 2 will also feature new suits inspired by the New X-Men series.

To me, my X-Men fans! As we wait for the second season of Marvel Animation’s hit series X-Men ‘97, executive producer Brad Winderbaum gave fans a huge tease about what’s to come for our favorite mutants. After an X-Men ‘97 screening of the first season that Collider was in attendance for, ComicBook’s Jamie Jirak moderated a Q&A with Winderbaum, supervising producer Jake Casterona, and director Emi/Emmett Yonemura. When asked about what the team could tease about the anticipated second season, Winderbaum shared with the audience that two other X-teams will be featured in the new season. He said:

“There’s many teams, in Marvel, that have the letter “X” that are followed by a hyphen. I would put it to you like this… there’s two other X teams in Season 2.”

More X-teams to go around! Now the question is, which teams will they be? At D23 recently, the Marvel Animation panel announced that Polaris, Lady Deathstrike, and Sabretooth would appear in the upcoming season. Based on what we know from the comics, Lorna Dane, aka Polaris, was a member of X-Factor. At one point, X-Factor included mutants such as Havok, Wolfsbane, and Quicksilver. Meanwhile, Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth both have connections in forming the Weapon X-Men. Weapon X-Men originally included Mystique, Domino, Warpath, and Old Man Logan. When Logan and Warpath later left, the group was renamed Weapon X-Force. From what we know about these characters, it would be safe to predict that the teams teased by Winderbaum are X-Factor and a version of Weapon X-Men.