X-Men '97

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yeah nah, I'm thinking it's a wrap.

They're not gonna catch lightning in a bottle twice. If they're actively trying to scrub away every trace of what the original creator gave us, there's nothing to look forward to. Disney/Marvel has established a track record of fxcking up a good thing.

Hope I'm wrong but it looks like the shyt was too good to be true.

Yeah it's rumored his completed s2 script will be completely replaced. He must've seriously pissed Marvel off for them to delay one of their hottest shows to ensure he don't get no writing credit :mjtf:
giphy.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They are 100% going to fukk up a good thing. They Got the fukking guy who wrote What if trying to do this. a Gay White man ain’t gonna even try to come with fire. He’s a white man, cause at the end of the day, he’s a white man.

:scust: His writing credits are crap too.….

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I thought they already started voice recording the second season?

They can’t be pulling in that much money to basically redo an entire season. He’s still going to get producer credits cause worked on it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Have you not seen Disneys market cap? :pachaha:
I mean X-men 97 specfically.

The reshot most of the new Cap movie cause Marvel/Cap makes money.

I know DeMayo didn’t write every episode in the first season so why bother going back to remove whatever is left when he will still be created as creator of this show.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Honestly i wouldn't mind a less of the gay innuendo he littered throughout the season.
But knowing Disney thats why they hired him and the replacement will do the same thing.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They are 100% going to fukk up a good thing. They Got the fukking guy who wrote What if trying to do this. a Gay White man ain’t gonna even try to come with fire. He’s a white man, cause at the end of the day, he’s a white man.

:scust: His writing credits are crap too.….
Don't act like DeMayo was a solid brotha lol