X-Men '97

Daps
Nope. Even though Spider-Man: TAS in real life ended in 1998, in the cartoon's universe, the final season took place in 1996 (which is before season 1 of X-Men '97).

Also, it's just meant to be a little nod to Spider-Man: TAS for fans of the show to resolve that cliffhanger. Some of you Coli brehs may not like it (which isn't surprising, lol) but the response to it has been 99% positive.

What's your source?

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Magneto told Charles that was a violation lmaooo

Peter Parker smh I need that to be continued. All I remember is the MJ clone and hydroman bytch ass

ReasonableMatic

Daps

e503ad64d15c26fbccdd012653bb10a4.jpg

d71ebfa95f959b2ddb33ba08fd2737b8.jpg

I want Anok Yai to start acting and join the MCU so bad:noah:
It’s absolutely RIDICULOUS how BEAUTIFUL she is smh

Trips

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was fantastic. I waited out the last 3 episodes so I could binge it all at once, and man I'm so happy I did that. I also had come across a post saying that for added effect to watch a specific set of episodes before starting the finale. So I did that as well.

You start with the first 4 episodes of Season 4 of the original

Which are One Man's Worth parts 1&2 and then Sanctuary parts 1&2
Then you jump to season 5's episode called Descent - which wiki says is S5E12 but it's like episode 3 on D+
And then the last one to watch is from Season 1 called The Final Decision.

The fact that all of that flowed so well together showed how much effort was put into this show. And I have to say man whatever that dude did to get fired, he really did that shyt and he's never coming back cause damn, you don't cut ties with a guy that put this together if they aren't a fukking disaster in the midst.

:russ:

Now begins the YEARS long wait to find out what happens next.

:unimpressed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This shyt was fantastic. I waited out the last 3 episodes so I could binge it all at once, and man I'm so happy I did that. I also had come across a post saying that for added effect to watch a specific set of episodes before starting the finale. So I did that as well.

You start with the first 4 episodes of Season 4 of the original

Which are One Man's Worth parts 1&2 and then Sanctuary parts 1&2
Then you jump to season 5's episode called Descent - which wiki says is S5E12 but it's like episode 3 on D+
And then the last one to watch is from Season 1 called The Final Decision.

The fact that all of that flowed so well together showed how much effort was put into this show. And I have to say man whatever that dude did to get fired, he really did that shyt and he's never coming back cause damn, you don't cut ties with a guy that put this together if they aren't a fukking disaster in the midst.

:russ:

Now begins the YEARS long wait to find out what happens next.

:unimpressed:
Not that long season 2 is in post production right now so it maybe late 2025 or in 2026 around same time as this season

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Finally got to watch episode today.

If this takes place in 97 then that’s not the real MJ that’s hydro MJ. Spider-Man ended in 98.

Episode is flames. I just finished reading all of apocalypse wiki so I’m ready for the fukkery :banderas:

:damn: goddamn Parker luck