R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They doubling down on getting rid of that goofy freaky nxgga :mjlol:

I bet you they gon turn down the heat on the gay stuff too. Disney don't like gayness like that.

Dude thought he was doing something special by being an attention whore on Twitter and all that did was bury his career deeper as far as Disney is concerned.

Oh well there's always DC. But you know what, I just can't see Gunn playing nice with this dude.

Welp, there's always the comic con circuit :mjgrin:
Lmao...you and these titles...lol

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
I'm not buying that this Beau DeMayo fella was canned by Marvel because of the OF shyt. After seeing the quality of work the team he led produced, there had to have been something worse. All will be revealed in due time:hubie:

Daps
I'm not buying that this Beau DeMayo fella was canned by Marvel because of the OF shyt. After seeing the quality of work the team he led produced, there had to have been something worse. All will be revealed in due time:hubie:

I think it was a combination of the OF stuff, plus him putting gay stuff in the show, along with him being very problematic.

Does Disney have any other shows or movies that have gay undertones? I don't think they do.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you want to be taken seriously as a show runner and you running a elgibitiqiu onlyfans on the side and advertising it on your socials? :dahell:

Weirdo shyt

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I think it was a combination of the OF stuff, plus him putting gay stuff in the show, along with him being very problematic.

Does Disney have any other shows or movies that have gay undertones? I don't think they do.
Eternals was made and that had a whole not from Harlem storyline.:dame: