X-Men '97

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
they really should've thrown that fukkin garbage ass FF show in the absolute bushes...naw...the shredder...that show SUCKED
theme was catchy as fukk

Reed richards is elastic...sue can disappear from sight...johnny is the human torch, the thing just loves to fight

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What? Magneto wouldn't be affected and would easily save anyone from those disasters though. Without even trying. We haven't even gotten to his wormhole stuff though.

Wouldn't be affected is crazy... you gonna have to explain how he would be able to stop natural disasters from destroying the planet though 🤔

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I was about to use the spoiler tag but yall goin all out so fukk it..

X Men just ended a Spider Man TAS cliffhanger

I wanted Onslaught but we gettin Apocalypse so I ain’t mad

I need Gambit to come back tho cuz that’s my son fav character. Soon as I got him hooked on the show, they killed him off lol

Wonder what timeline Wolverine is in

Edit: wait there’s a post credit I missed?
I’m gonna say that Wolverine is going to still be in the present and dealing with the fallout of the end of this season like a more drawn out Lifedeath. Plus I really believe that they showed Omega Red and Silver Samurai multiple times this season for a reason. Next season will definitely focus more heavily on Wolverine and I appreciate them not going for low hanging fruit and making this his show out the gate.

In the comics Gambit becomes the new Death so that’s where it looks like this is going. With Cyke and Jean stuck in the futures where Cable was raised I’m wondering if they’re going to introduce Stryfe and reveal Mother Askani’s relationship to all of them. Just so much more that they can take season 2 in a few different ways.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What are we thinking? Is season 2 by Christmas too hopeful

Na….. and not your fault….

But niccas been too critical of Marvel and some of the haters who been down…. But waiting on a chance to pop been going too crazy.

So everyone gotta pay.

Fiegie said we not seeing a lot of product on the street this year.

They don’t need to drop S2 till 2028 on some Attack on Titan delayed released shyt…..

Took them like 15 years to drop 4 seasons :mjlol:

Blame @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE:umad:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I found it! @dakidbanks

The '90s Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Hulk and She-Hulk cartoons are part of Earth-534834 (SOURCE: Earth-534834)

X-Men: TAS, Spider-Man: TAS and X-Men '97 are part of Earth-92131 (SOURCE: Earth-92131)

So the T'Chaka Black Panther & Morph Reed Richards' appearance doesn't break the continuity. They just used the designs of the characters from those shows because they were from the '90s.