X-Men '97

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the end, when Forge was listening to radio, it said that Graydon Creed was surging in the polls. Basically, the anti-mutant Trump is about to be back in office in season 2 :francis:

Makes sense after Magneto nearly destroyed the planet

If I were human I’d be anti-mutant too :hubie:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

This DeMayo guy worked on the show?

He's the freaky breh who's taking credit for everything under the sun related to this show(he should just act like he drew all the shyt too and went back in time and wrote all the xmen stories the show is based off of). he's also got kicked off for being extracaricularly freaky, allegedly :hubie:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think so. This show isn't part of the MCU, so using T'Challa shouldn't have been a problem.
Agreed..

but these studios don't be seein shyt that way. Other examples are:

- Deadpool being off limits to this show
- Sandman not being in Spider-Man TAS because they were gonna use him in a movie in the 90s before the Sam Raimi joints
- Ra's al Ghul and Scarecrow not being in The Batman cartoon because of Batman Begins
- No Batman characters appearing in JLU

The studios think us consumers are dumb. You can have the same hero on TV and film by different actors but can't use the same villain... you can have an actor play Superman and Flash on TV that's different from the movies but you can't have anyone play Batman on TV unless its a cameo in the shadows