X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
These c0cksuckers about to blow their brains out on the other side...im about to start putting their quotes up..hilarious
Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post

I have to ask this... if I'm understanding this correctly, the reason Wolverine played a lesser role in this show was because of his prominence in the movies, yeah? Ok, so explain the Magneto wank. Didn't he also play a big role in all the X-Men movies(even the ones Wolverine wasn't in)? Magneto gets so much focus in this show at the expense of others(Storm, Gambit, Beast, Bishop, etc.) and yet everyone is ok with it. Speaking of Magneto wank, apparently he's more powerful than the combined might of Storm, Jean, and Rogue while injured. With that said, I still love the show(the animation team is killin it), but I won't miss that Beau Demayonase(however you spell his name) contributions on this show.

The more I think about this episode the less I like it
"Magneto lives" f-ing srly? I rolled my eyes so damn hard at that phrase
thank god they fired Beau DeMayo, I don't need another season of jerking off to the "great and wonderful Master of Magnetism Magneto"

Lol..well if thats the case, I guess the guy who saved the X universe was jerking off to Magneto too when his Magneto story from X Men #1 sold 8 million copies:laugh: Highest selling comic in history....sorry Spider Man, Superman, Batman.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Juggernaut's hand rising from the water is in reference to being thrown into the water in 1 of those X-Men episodes

The stuff is intended to be canon to each other, but loosely connected since there were different writers. I'd say season 2 of the 90s F4 could be considered canon

Couple things contradict each other across all the shows that are intended to be canon honestly

:ohhh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Juggernaut's hand rising from the water is in reference to being thrown into the water in 1 of those X-Men episodes

The stuff is intended to be canon to each other, but loosely connected since there were different writers. I'd say season 2 of the 90s F4 could be considered canon

Couple things contradict each other across all the shows that are intended to be canon honestly

So I was right

I knew it :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The '90s Marvel cartoons continuity is very fuzzy. Only X-Men and Spider-Man are truly canon to each other.

The other shows as you said are really only closely connected at best.

For example, I view the Fantastic Four characters that show up in Spider-Man to be different verisons from the ones in the actual F4 cartoon.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
i'm not even gonna address the need for people to compare. the level of nostalgia is just way too high. i just feel like if this wasnt a show filled with characters brehs was(and some still are) wearing on they pajamas and drawz, it wouldnt be sooo :gladbron: :krs:
Still love the show but damn you right slow down or add more time. We had genosha genocide toleration is extinction and wolverine getting adamantium ripped out. shyt i was half expecting the brood thrown in there with the fukkery

Yeah I'm not even calling the show trash :yeshrug:.

But it is heavily flawed and getting a pass due to nostalgia and it being a series revival.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
10/10 episode, and this is honestly the best season of tv I’ve watched next to shogun.

There is no way you can consider yourself an x-men and/or marvel fan and not feel like a little kid watching this shyt. I love how much more they are tying in the larger marvel universe.

They be making the avengers look like some bytch asses though. :russ:

Asteroid tumbling toward earth and Iron Man and Cap watching it on tv like :lupe:

It will be dope if they bring in colossus and more x-men to fill in Forges team for a few eps.