X-Men '97

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I liked it for the most part but it was way too truncated. I doubt that's the reason it's not doing good on Disney+ but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of them. Felt like more of a love letter to X-men fans/kids who grew up in the 90's, which I'm not mad at, but storylines would have had way more impact with more room to breathe. Funny enough the Jubilee/Sunspot relationship felt the most fleshed out cause there was so much screentime dedicated to it.

But I was one of the folks hatin heavy before it came out and it overwhelmingly exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

60873f048f5476fa795baefaf4a68161647f96b4.jpg

magneto.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I dare someone to say that Invincible is better than X-Men 97:birdman:

Invincible is definitely better.

Just off it being told coherently :yeshrug:

Magneto rips the adamantium out of Wolverine which is treated as a big moment, then in the following episode there isn't a direct aftermath?:mjlol:

That would have been like Invincible skipping the aftermath when Omni Man killed Immortal in front of Mark and they just went straight to fighting :mjlol:

This show needs to slow it down or either be 1 hour long.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How did I miss Magneto's children on that boat with Rogue? :wtf: I hope we see more of them in Season 2.
That wasn't done for no reason..they never confirmed Lorna on this show...so they gonna definitely have a episode for those two...probably all of em.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Magneto rips the adamantium out of Wolverine which is treated as a big moment, then in the following episode there isn't a direct aftermath?:mjlol:

That would have been like Invincible skipping the aftermath when Omni Man killed Immortal in front of Mark and they just went straight to fighting :mjlol:

i'm not even gonna address the need for people to compare. the level of nostalgia is just way too high. i just feel like if this wasnt a show filled with characters brehs was(and some still are) wearing on they pajamas and drawz, it wouldnt be sooo :gladbron: :krs:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
M

Wolverine stabbed the shyt out of him.... you think he was able to keep that hold on everyone for long while bleeding out? Xavier was probably able to take the helmet of and go to work
He recovers fast though...and in the end, he basically did what Storm and Miss Phoenix force couldn't do...lol.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Still love the show but damn you right slow down or add more time. We had genosha genocide toleration is extinction and wolverine getting adamantium ripped out. shyt i was half expecting the brood thrown in there with the fukkery

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
They may have skipped it but that's what happened..... how is it hard to believe that Magneto's focus on his powers and about 8 other people in the room as well as a giant asteroid got weaker because he was stabbed? I don't care how Omega he is he bleeds like a normal man... Xavier took the helmet off with his hands because Magneto couldnt keep his shyt focused. Magneto standing up doesn't mean he wasn't hurt and bleeding out

They are medically tending to Wolverine. What else do you want them to do. Dude is unconsciousbut alive. He has a great healing factor. The world is ending and they don't have time to mourn Wolverine's possible death. Wolverine wouldn't want them to. He would want them to get to work... and they did

Go back and watch the scene.

Magneto was using his powers to hold everyone back while ripping the adamnatium from Wolverine at the same time.

There is no way Charles could have removed the helmet and there was no way Magneto could even lose after that.

That's why they didn't bother to show you how it happened (Charles now being in Magneto's mind) and started the episode with Charles already in his mind as opposed to immediately after what happened Wolverine.

And of course what happened to Wolverine should have had a big focus, it was a big cliffhanger from the episode literally before :what:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

full

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jean said the pheonix left her after it reasurected her. Storm couodnt do anything but maybe slow it down. They in space remember lol
Come on..that was goofy. The Phoenix pops up to stop all those prime sentinels and Sinister. Leaves her. But when its money time and earth is about to be torn asunder from that asteroid bullet...shes struggling her ass off. Silly..Anyhow...Magneto's mind recovered in the nick of time to stop all that bullshyt.

Storm is pretty powerrful...shes pretty creative with her powers..surprised she was struggling to stop it. Someone who can create hurricanes is extremely dangerous. It was just funny to me.