Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
magneto_by_tchillboy-d424pe1.jpg

"Magneto lives"
:wow::banderas:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I'm more excited for season 2 than at the start because we're now used the feel of the series and how the show is paced. Well until they throw in some bullshyt filler episode like the Jubilee one :pachaha:

Also
Apoc
is way cooler as a season long villain than Bastion. Bastion's a C-tier villain :hubie:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
M

Wolverine stabbed the shyt out of him.... you think he was able to keep that hold on everyone for long while bleeding out? Xavier was probably able to take the helmet of and go to work

Naw they just skipped it because there was no way to write how Charles would have got the helmet off.

When Charles was in Magneto's mind he asked him to turn the power the back on, when the mind scene ends you see Magneto standing up.

The problem with this show is that they want to rush to certain frames/panels instead of telling a coherent story.

They couldn't even give the viewer a proper aftermath of Wolverine have the metal ripped out of him.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Naw they just skipped it because there was no way to write how Charles would have got the helmet off.

When Charles was in Magneto's mind he asked him to turn the power the back on, when the mind scene ends you see Magneto standing up.

The problem with this show is that they want to rush to certain frames/panels instead of telling a coherent story.

They couldn't even give the viewer a proper aftermath of Wolverine have the metal ripped out of him.

They may have skipped it but that's what happened..... how is it hard to believe that Magneto's focus on his powers and about 8 other people in the room as well as a giant asteroid got weaker because he was stabbed? I don't care how Omega he is he bleeds like a normal man... Xavier took the helmet off with his hands because Magneto couldnt keep his shyt focused. Magneto standing up doesn't mean he wasn't hurt and bleeding out

They are medically tending to Wolverine. What else do you want them to do. Dude is unconsciousbut alive. He has a great healing factor. The world is ending and they don't have time to mourn Wolverine's possible death. Wolverine wouldn't want them to. He would want them to get to work... and they did

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
There were so many Marvel character cameos in the finale. Wow.

They're adapting the story of Scott and Jean being pulled into an alternate future by their daughter Rachel (Mother Askani) to raise Nathan (Cable)

They made Black Panther (King T'Chaka instead of T'Challa) look like Chadwick Boseman. RIP :mjcry:

Peter finally found MJ. Spider-Man '98 needs to happen immediately. Bring it back! :whoo:

X-Factor is probably going to play some role in season 2. Probably getting the X-Men back to the present.

Apocalypse is coming! :demonic:

Season 2 better not take too long to come out :ufdup:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There were so many Marvel character cameos in the finale. Wow.

They're adapting the story of Scott and Jean being pulled into an alternate future by their daughter Rachel (Mother Askani) to raise Nathan (Cable)

They made Black Panther (King T'Chaka instead of T'Challa) look like Chadwick Boseman. RIP :mjcry:

Peter finally found MJ. Spider-Man '98 needs to happen immediately. Bring it back! :whoo:

X-Factor is probably going to play some role in season 2. Probably getting the X-Men back to the present.

Apocalypse is coming! :demonic:

Season 2 better not take too long to come out :ufdup:
and I hope they don't take that ridiculous hiatus invincible took