X-Men '97

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm only getting my information from skimming through this thread and random FB posts but I thought Magneto died with Gambit? Why is he back in his drawls? Can Wolverine use his claws now or does he just talk shyt, growl, run and get smacked away? If this is on streaming he should be disemboweling people at this point?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only getting my information from skimming through this thread and random FB posts but I thought Magneto died with Gambit? Why is he back in his drawls? Can Wolverine use his claws now or does he just talk shyt, growl, run and get smacked away? If this is on streaming he should be disemboweling people at this point?

So you're watching this by word of mouth?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not watching at all. I just asked questions. I didn't even give an opinion on it. Put your earrings and heels back on, I'm not trying to fight.

I'm not trying to fight either. That's the way you made it sound. Pull your skirt down.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What are you doing? Just go and watch the show.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Costumes are cool, but why can't they ever give my nikka Beast pants? :beli:

Everybody else gets a new costume and he still rocks a speedo. Dude's a renowned scholar, would be more in character for him to rock something like this -

beast_dr_hank_mccoy_8206.webp

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Seen the screencap for 2morrow's ep and immediately closed the page :whoa:

I appreciate going in blind but based on the screencap, Ep 9 gone be heatrocks :whew:
Looking back I kinda wish I didn't watch it either. They showed too much :pachaha:

The fact that Jubilee burnt her mans biz card makes me think nikkas must have chose sides with Magneto and now X-Men civil war bout to pop off

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Looking back I kinda wish I didn't watch it either. They showed too much :pachaha:

The fact that Jubilee burnt her mans biz card makes me think nikkas must have chose sides with Magneto and now X-Men civil war bout to pop off
Cyclops also missing from that group walk towards the end of the sneak peek, interesting.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
My fukking xfinity cable just updated the SECOND it started go down. Jesus fukking christ mad rn. Like the second the blood hit the floor. OFF

I already feel whats about to happen and i cant believe it just picked right then to do this

Im seething pissed

Ive never thrown my remote to break the tv before. I just curved it enoygh at last second to miss the screen. Holy fukk what an episode.

Now i gotta wait 20 min to see the last 2 minutes

Knew it was coming but fukk man. What an episode.

Last edited: