X-Men '97

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
real mufukkas rock with wolverine. fukk a cyclopse. Its fukk him forever with a shot to the gut for leaving morph behind. See he got a new whip too. Havent seen his whip since wolv let the titties out.

Its no wonder the writer didnt with his background He just couldnt relate to the marvels most g’d up mutant. Instead he got morph crushing on him because hws a shapeshifter so … he gottta be trans….

The more i think about it the more it takes the enjoyment out. Ima forget all that for the next 2 weeks

Im cool with him having not as big a cameos, but he needs more next season. And he better have more moments in next 2 eps or i will be mad.

Wolverines best moments are more than just action against bad guys. He gets a lot of deep moments that make the action as well. hes there to absorb the Ls the others cant take. He needs wins as well to balance it out.

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
They had those "Vs"/"Team Up"/"Greatest Battles" in most sets. This is probably the Fleer set you're mentioning.

Wolverines-Greatest-Battles---Wolverine-vs-Spider-Man.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

51WV9eujLnL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

51IkCIJkdxL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

My childhood :mjcry:

I remember getting so hype when I had enough allowance to buy a new set of cards and hoped I didn’t keep getting duplicates. There was also some special ones that one you pieced them together the ‘puzzle’ was complete. I think Jubilee was with Cyclops, Jean was dolo, Bishop I think. Damn memories

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My childhood :mjcry:

I remember getting so hype when I had enough allowance to buy a new set of cards and hoped I didn’t keep getting duplicates. There was also some special ones that one you pieced them together the ‘puzzle’ was complete. I think Jubilee was with Cyclops, Jean was dolo, Bishop I think. Damn memories

These team pic sets?

s-l1600.jpg

there's also a full team 9 pic set:

A1LCiQ9GfcL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
real mufukkas rock with wolverine. fukk a cyclopse. Its fukk him forever with a shot to the gut for leaving morph behind. See he got a new whip too. Havent seen his whip since wolv let the titties out.

Its no wonder the writer didnt with his background He just couldnt relate to the marvels most g’d up mutant. Instead he got morph crushing on him because hws a shapeshifter so … he gottta be trans….

The more i think about it the more it takes the enjoyment out. Ima forget all that for the next 2 weeks

Im cool with him having not as big a cameos, but he needs more next season. And he better have more moments in next 2 eps or i will be mad.

Wolverines best moments are more than just action against bad guys. He gets a lot of deep moments that make the action as well. hes there to absorb the Ls the others cant take. He needs wins as well to balance it out.

:childplease: you need to calm down there's enough room for everyome to shine... This aint wolverine and the xmen this is a team show... Damn like the xmen is dope on their own they dont need to keep pushing his ass. I blame Hugh Jackman...:beli:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Come on..its very obvious..Wolverine is gonna be pushed hard the next season.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Cyclops fans think making wolverine a smaller character will help boost Cyclops profile as the fan favorite.
the writer they fired echoed these sentiments. Online constantly echoes that Cyclops is the most underrated character, and so they are trying to tear down wolverine to reverse that

If they want to cyclops done justice they need to write some actual good cyclops centric stories, and not just try to quietly make Wolverine a background character. Dude literally has a movie that's about to drop. and he being sidelined in the build up? He's the MJ of this group, this is like trying to push jermaine by releasing less MJ records. Instead letting MJ do his thing and trying to bring Jermaine up to that same level.

They bout to do wolverine like they did the hulk in the MCU, mark my words
They have been trying to OP Cyclops for the last few years, kind of reminds me how the WWE tried to push Roman in the beginning. Cyclops is cool and all, but for the folks that love Wolverine, you are never gonna get them to switch:manny:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Come on..its very obvious..Wolverine is gonna be pushed hard the next season.
I hope so

Omega red in the cut was a scary sight

alpha flight
fighting the hulk
japan + samurai + mariko
Days of future past. Saved xmen from hell fire club. Had to kill jean to bring pheonix to save everyone. Mentor to many young xmen, literally i portant in every future dystopia where cucklopse is in the dirt. Regularly sacrifices himself to save someone on the team. In all the dope side shyt like Hearts of darkness

cyclops' best moments include emasculating wolverine so :yeshrug:.

given him the beats.
ordering him around.
winning women over him.
wolverine turned down his bytch after she threw it at him and had to tell her to calm down. Similar to the first time he touched it or first time he had her cornered and told her he could “SENSE” :ohlawd:She into him. She cant hide that with her powers ha i think thats why she into him he can read her mind by…well… you know how.

Knocked him out cold first episode

Adamantium keyd his whip

Saved his ass a million x

Has to tell his wife to go home

Cucklopse dont want it with wolv

Last edited: