X-Men '97

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hell of a way for the episode to end :wow:

The old school costumes :ehh:

Sunspot went from being "One of the good ones" in Ep 1 to radicalized by Ep 9 when he got that mutant wake up call :mjpls:

Charles calling Magneto - Magnus, kinda reminds me of Vegeta always calling Goku - Kakarot

Bastion to Morph - "Know your role mutant" :skip:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
That ending shot is almost 1:1 of the comic :ehh:
Yea i kinda doubt theyll show the whole thing. They already take it pretty far thats like some body horror shyt they wont show all the way in a cartoon i dou t they do next week

Tho i hope they do the whole end part of it as well next week , tho jean not being there will kinda take away from it at least for the trip back. I see the reveal being the ending shot most likely

I hope wolverine never forgives cuckclops. fukking bytch ass.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Blue and Gold teams, my inner child cries tears of beauty.

Cyclops with the Anakin play.

xh1cpqcr66551.jpg
I used to fukk with Uncanny as a kid more just because of Gold team, glad the show used it!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I used to fukk with Uncanny as a kid more just because of Gold team, glad the show used it!
Facts. Especially what we know now about all of them, they're a straight up overpowered team. That was the team of teams to me.

Blue did have some great storylines and good drama though.

Man, I'm glad X-Men are back.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
As much as I'm enjoying the nostalgia trip, I'm hoping they start tying in some different costumes and modern storylines. I'd love to see Cyclops in the full head covering, or Wolverine in the brown suit.
j27mcsr71zxb1.jpg

pohlfw4cy2p21.jpg

Just something to make it feel a bit more fresh. Can't complain too much though, I'm happy with what I've seen so far.

Yeah, I figured. At least for this season. I'm just hoping as the story goes on we'll see some changes. Jean pulled out the green joint and it just made me want to see everyone wearing their best fit.
jeanloganscott-1200x900.jpg
Beau DeMayo must lurk the Coli :banderas:

Jeans mask looked a little goofy, but I'm stoked on the costume updates. It's the one thing I asked for.