Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
About time Wolverine got busy :ehh:

Had him looking a jobber until this last episode :scust:
Cyclops fans think making wolverine a smaller character will help boost Cyclops profile as the fan favorite.
the writer they fired echoed these sentiments. Online constantly echoes that Cyclops is the most underrated character, and so they are trying to tear down wolverine to reverse that

If they want to cyclops done justice they need to write some actual good cyclops centric stories, and not just try to quietly make Wolverine a background character. Dude literally has a movie that's about to drop. and he being sidelined in the build up? He's the MJ of this group, this is like trying to push jermaine by releasing less MJ records. Instead letting MJ do his thing and trying to bring Jermaine up to that same level.

They bout to do wolverine like they did the hulk in the MCU, mark my words

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cyclops fans think making wolverine a smaller character will help boost Cyclops profile as the fan favorite.
the writer they fired echoed these sentiments. Online constantly echoes that Cyclops is the most underrated character, and so they are trying to tear down wolverine to reverse that

If they want to cyclops done justice they need to write some actual good cyclops centric stories, and not just try to quietly make Wolverine a background character. Dude literally has a movie that's about to drop. and he being sidelined in the build up? He's the MJ of this group, this is like trying to push jermaine by releasing less MJ records. Instead letting MJ do his thing and trying to bring Jermaine up to that same level.

They bout to do wolverine like they did the hulk in the MCU, mark my words
Most popular? Sure but Wolverine has not had the brst stories..he's known best for Magneto ripping his metal out and the Sabretooth rivalry.

Wokverine trying to fight Apocalypse, Thanos, and Doom was always ridiculous. He didnt mean shyt when Onslaught whooped everybody..when Stryfe went WILD in X Cutioners Song..

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Most popular? Sure but Wolverine has not had the brst stories..he's known best for Magneto ripping his metal out and the Sabretooth rivalry.

Wokverine trying to fight Apocalypse, Thanos, and Doom was always ridiculous. He didnt mean shyt when Onslaught whooped everybody..when Stryfe went WILD in X Cutioners Song..

I remember I used to collect these X-men cards back in the 90s and Wolverine had the most “Vs” and folks were buying the cards primarily to read the storylines of said battles.

Wolverine vs Spiderman
Wolverine vs Hellfire Club
Wolverine vs The Hulk
Wolverine vs Silver Samurai

Just to name a few. Think it was called “Fleer Ultra”

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
this shyt is rivaling invincible first season. damn!!!

rogue is funny. when she threw cap america shield.
:dead:

i like the quick guest showing of other marvel characters.

when magneto went nuclear:wow:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
441416657_979906700802989_418642879507725079_n.jpg

why the security guard look like MJ in Thriller :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember I used to collect these X-men cards back in the 90s and Wolverine had the most “Vs” and folks were buying the cards primarily to read the storylines of said battles.

Wolverine vs Spiderman
Wolverine vs The Hulk

Yeah those were in Wolverines book...Wolverine vs Cyber....Wolverine vs Deadpool...i had the Fatal Attractions series of Magneto destroying Cable and destroying Wolverine.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wolverine vs Spiderman
Wolverine vs The Hulk

They had those "Vs"/"Team Up"/"Greatest Battles" in most sets. This is probably the Fleer set you're mentioning.

Wolverines-Greatest-Battles---Wolverine-vs-Spider-Man.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

51WV9eujLnL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

51IkCIJkdxL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg